3💞

Well, i put that note just to say try to vote plz, just try to appreciate..

Nd thankyou for your kind words..💞🙃
_______________________☆☆☆

SHAH HOUSE..

Shehnaaz was between her abbu and taya abbu as she was getting pampered or to say she was getting sympatty bcz of her fever..

Kha: abhi thik ho jae ga sab jab ap ye soup peeyen gi to..

Shehnaaz father said making her drink soup as Shehnaaz told him about her tongue being bitter.. she grinned nodding and said,

Sheh: Abu samose mangwa den ge bahar se?

Kha: Tabiyat kharab hai na apki?

Her abu raising his brow, Khalid Shah loved his daughter no end, he will never deny her for anything, thats why here she demanded samosa..

Ina: Chhote abu hamari tabiyat bahar ka khaana khaane se blkl thik ho jaati ha..

Innayat beemed while Irum too supported her..

Irt: To kahen to lekar aun?

Irtaza asked getting up with Shahmir who was too eager..

Sid: Chup chap betho.. Ek ke shuru hone ki der hoti hai bas..!

He said glaring at Shehnaaz who pouted nd looked at his taya abu with a tiny face..

Abi: Usse kyun ghoor rahe ho! un do gadhon ko samjhao! pata nahi kya kya bahar se khaate rehte h..

Abid Shah said in defence of Shehnaaz, while Irtaza and Mir sulked at the name..

Sid: Abu ye apki ladli hi phli shaitaan ha!

Sidharth said knowing the hidden little devil inside that pretty innocent face of her.. While Shehnaaz pouted at her nick name 'shaitaan'..

Abi: Nahi hamari bachi bht pyaari ha..

He said while Sidharth sighed, Shah family themselve pampere their daughters like anything... that's why those devils always dared to mess up with them knowing their saviours are always with them!!

Sid: Aba agar aap kahte ha to..

He said refering her 'pyaari'..

▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎□

Next Morning..

At Breakfast table everyone were having their meal without Shehnaaz as she said she will eat later when Inaayat went to ask about it..

Irtaza nd Mir both left to office with Ahad as per their Abu's order while Sidharth went to check on his cousin who seemed to love her fever..

Shehnaaz was up and got fresh, she was feeling all the way fine now and was prepared to eat her meal.. Sidharth came inside not knowing she was up..

Sheh: Assalam Alaikum Bhaijaan, ap yahan?

Sid: Walaikum Salam.. Tumhe dekhne aaya tha!

He said checking her forehead, he sighed feeling body back to normal temp..

Sid: Abhi bukhar to nahi ha.. Phr bhi breakfast ke baad apni dawaiyan khaa lena..

He said while she nodded knowing there was no faida to say anything to him..

Sid: Chalo phr...

Sheh: ji..

Putting her dupata on her shoulder, they both came downstairs.. Where Shehnaaz sat on dining table while Sidharth was leaving for office..