2🧿

Happy Birthday King

Happy Birthday King.. Just wanna say give your family strength..❤🧿♾.. I miss you Sid, we miss you..❤

____________________♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡

Singhania House..

RJ: Shehnaaz beta, mai zara bahar ja rahi hu..

Sheh: Mai bhi chalun kya?

RJ: Nahi tum rest karo, Ridhi bhi nahi aayi thi aj thak gai hogi tum..

She said as their maid didn't come, who almost do all house chores.. Shehnaaz nodded while RJ left.. Shehnaaz started her work on laptop, she was working on fiver as a freelancer.. She had started it a long time ago hiding from her mami...

Ayaa: Bhabi plz make me a cup of tea.. bht thak gaya hun..

Ayaan said smilingly making Shehnaaz smile.. he was totally opposite of his brother, by his looks he looked like his brother but his nature was soft atleast with shehnaaz.. Shehnaaz firstly called him 'Bhaiya' on which he made a face saying that made him feel oldy!

Nodding Shehnaaz stood up nd he trailed behind her..

Ayaa: Bhabi ye project abhi tak chal raha hai apka?

Ayaan asked about her work on fiver, she had a big project which was going to give her a big profit..

Sheh: Kuch hi rehta hai, ye acha jae ga bht..

She said smilingly she had given this project her nights to make it good for the client who was from America..

Making him tea they both sat in her room where Ayaan was helping her as he was too known to that work when Akashi came..

Aka: Bhabi mai bore ho rahi hu, chliye saath mai koi movie dekhte h!

Ayaa: Teri tarah thodi na wele bethe hai.. kaam kar rahe hai..

Aka: Maine aap se kaha bhi nahi Bhai.. Bhabi chalie plz..

Ayaa: Bhabi bhi kaam hi kar rahi hai you blind aurat!

Aka: Hoo! Aurat kis ko bola!?

Ayaa: Kyun tum mard ho?

They both were arguing as their daily routine making Shehnaaz roll her eyes, she was totally used to it..

Sheh: Arey bas bas. Akashi tum yahan betho.. bas ye khatam hi hone wala h..

She said as Akashi sat with her mobile playing some songs with loud voice..

Sidharth came back from office and came in his room to see his siblings with his wife sitting together.. He was not surprized, his siblings had a good bonding with their Bhabi! and his wife, there she was talking to his brother freely smilingly which made him a bit annoy but he shrugged..!