2❤♾

IN KHAN'S HOUSE..

Khan family was sitting having their breakfast, its been a week to little Zain.. Noor came their with Amna, both were coming talking to eachother.. Saying Salam they both took their seats..

Hoor: Noor aj apko jaana hai na Uni?

Hoor asked as she has not been attending from a week only bcz of her nephew nd api, as her Api was taking a bit rest, nd she didn't want her to do anything..

Noor: Han api, chhuti khatam ho gai.. Aj jaun gi.. Amna api bhi chl rhi hai, unhe kuch kaam hai wahan pe..

She said munching on her bread, Amna too nodded as all looked at her..

Amna was at her Khaala's house, after Hoor's delievery she came back not wanting to miss her little zain.. She has been done with her university nd was working in Khan's company in their own!

Sid: Kis kaam se?

He asked sternly making Noor gulp, while Amna smiled nd answered,

Amna: Bhaijaan, professor ne bulaya tha, wo yaad hai na apko Abu ke dost..

Amna has been a bright student, always topped in uni, Her professors has always admired her fo her intelligence.. nd they called her now nd then..

Noding at her, he again said,

Sid: Mai chhodne chalun ga tum dono ko.. Jldi se khaana khaa lo..

Both nodded..

Post breakfast, Noor came with her bag when Rukaiya bi came nd gave her tiffen box making her pout..

Noor: Ami, ye nh.. mai wahan pe kuch canteen se khaa lun gi..

She said slowly not wanting anyone to hear..
Shaking her head, Rukaiya bi said,

RB: Nh Noor, apki tabiat kharab ho jae gi na.. ghr ka khaana acha hota h.. or phr daant khaani h kya Hoor se? hm?

Noor has not been allowed to eat anything from outside since 3 years, they have been strict with her in this case.. After her family sudden accident, she was going in depression, she was only 19 when this all happened! nd it didn't help her to eat outside oily nd unhygenic food.!  This Family has been very careful when it come to her health, nd she knew this.. they will allow her only when they would find it good for her..!

Noor: Api ko nh chle ga pata Ami, or mai blkl thoda sa khaaun gi..

She pouted making Rukaiya Bi shake her head at her childishness.. Nd before she could say anything.. Sidharth came with his not so happy expressions..

Sid: Kuch baat hai kya?

He asked raising his brow making Noor shake her head, As she looked at him smiling nervously,

Noor: N..nh Bhaijaan.. Wo mai Ami se a..apke tiffin ke lye pooch rhi thi..

She said making him narrow his eyes at her,

Sid: Hmm to mila?

He asked setting his watch, Rukaiya smiled seeing her all afraid, She has always been afraid of Sidharth, God Know's why!?

RB: Nh, wo Hoor lekar aa rhi hogi..

She said making Noor sigh with relief.. Hoor came there along with Amna who has her own tiffin..

Hoor: Bhaijaan ye apka, or ye Haroon ka..

Hoor gave him smilingly, making him nod..

Sid: Shukriya Hoor..