12🦋

IN UNI..

Sid: HOW DARE YOU!?

Saying he again threw a punch on his face which was fortunately held by shehnaaz as she tried to take his fist in her little hand..

Glaring at her he hugged her with one hand wrapping it around her, nd pushed her head in his chest not wanting her to see the scene..! She grumbled like a kid trying to remove his hand..

Sid: HOW DARE YOU BASTARD!? HOW DARE YOU TO THINK LIKE THAT?

He again yelled at Arav making him frown, Already a punch had made an impact on his face nd he didn't even knew that WHY?

Arav: Who are you!?

Nd that's it.. Sidharth's little patience flew away, That bastard purposed his wife nd now asking who is he!?

Shehnaaz friends chocked as first they didn't wanted their friend to be left heart broken but now his life seemed more important to them.. As the look on Sidharth's face was telling that Their friend could be RIP anytime..!

Rohan: Abey oye Shehnaaz ka pati hai bey!

He whisppered but that was not clear enough for him to hear..!

Shehnaaz tried to take out of her head like a annoying kid who was locked in someone's embarace forcefully.. Glaring at her he again tugged her in his chest...

Her friends almost chuckled at the way she was trying to come out of their jiju's hold, But they had to hold their laugh as they saw the murderious look on Sidharth's face..!

Sid: You my little wife stay here! I will deal with you later..!

Saying he made her shut up..! He witnissed the whole scene.. where her so called friend proposed her.. Nd the way she was standing there silently it looked like she was listening that love speech very much passiontely! His patience broke when she didn't deny him..!

Sid: LISTEN YOU LITTLE SHIT STAY AWAY FROM MY WIFE! YOU HEARD THAT STAY AWAYY! I WILL NOT BEAR YOU AROUND HER ANYWHERE!

He Shouted at him who looked lost now..!

His wife? How can she!? She didn't tell him!?
Nd after then too he came forward towards them making Sidharth's range increase more..

Arav: Shehnaaz I-You didn't tell, I-I m--

Sidharth pushed him who fell away where his friends now went to him to support him..! That boy has audiacity to come there again after getting a mindblowing blow!

Sheh: Sidharth ek min, Uska khoon beh rha hai!

Saying she tried to loose his grip who glared at her..!? Why can't she stand there.. why she was trying to save that bastard? Was she going to accept his proposal? Nd that's it his own thoughts made him more angry as he roughly kept her more in his embarace..!

Sid: Last time! Stay away from my wife! It will be worst next time..!

Saying nd sending his glare at him, he held  her wrist, he started dragging her with him who looked back at Arav who was looking at their way only..

Sheh: Sidharth ek minute..! Usse laga di!

She said not wanting to see her friend bleeding like that! It's just she was that kind nd affcourse he was her friend..!

Taking it in a wrong way Sidharth glared at her..

Sid: Shehnaaz chup chap chalo! Or i am gonna take you myself only!

She pouted at the threat which seemed more rumantic to her..! Ahaaa that situation when hero took his heroin in a bridal way made her heart swell..! Her thoughts broke when she was forced to sit on passenger seat..!

Ouch she didn't expect that! Hero bhi to esa krta hai story mai, phr heroin ko bhi ese hi lagti hogi! She thought!

Shehnaaz friends took Arav in uni's medical room only as his nose was bleeding..!

Yashi: Kya solid mara na ek hi mtlb seedha khoon nikaal diya!

She said remembering the shot..!

Rohan: kise pata tha wo itne gusse wale hai!

He said thoughtfully..!

Yashi: Han to tum kya expect kr rhe the, ki unki biwi ko koi purpose kre or wo khade khade appreciate krte or taaliyaa bajaate..! dumbo!

She said the obvious thing, no one will bear his wife being proposed by someone else!

They both went inside for talking to Arav, who was still in daze..!

Driving the car he was glaring at her time to time..! If she was going to accept that shit's proposal, then she really needs to tame, She really need to know who she is!? nd whose she is!?

Sheh: Sidharth um maine-

Sid: Blkl chup!

He said loudly with stern face making her pout..! Why was he getting angry on her.. She didn't do anything! She was going to say him NO affcourse.. She is married, nd she loves her hubby! Why would she do anything like this!

Sheh: Sidharth mai to bolne hi waali thi! Apne hi aake usse muka maar diya!

She pouted making him angry, he scoffed at her..!

Sid: Yeah i think i did wrong!

He said calmly making her grin nd nod in yes..

Sheh: Dekha wahi to kah rhi hun apne bas khaamkha usse ek muka maar diya, Mai to---

Sid: Usse ek muka nh, Do chaar or deke Behosh hi kar dena chahie tha!

He completed making her mouth went in O shape which made him smirk..! Did she really think he was pitying that chomu! then it was her bad..! so bad!

Looking at his glare she knew she was in trouble, She was just making an idea to hide from him! But how? They live in same home, same room dammit!

Reaching, She opened the door nd dashed towards her room making him smirk,

Sid: My little wifey! Just wait there..

He mumbled nd opened his side of door.. His mobile phone rang, nd it was from his MAA..

Rita ji told him to take her from nearby, She has gone to her friend, nd her car stopped at mid way nd now they were standing there in midway..

Saying ok, he again sat in car nd left not before looking back..!

Shehnaaz looked back only to take a happy sigh as sidharth wasn't there.. Hurriedly getting fresh she took her coco nd left to a guest room nd locked it..

Sheh: Huh! Ab aa ke dikhaen!!

She said nd laid taking her coco kissing his cheeks..!

Sidharth with Rita ji came back.. She went to her room while Sidharth went to his, expecting his wife to be there..

He looked around in room only to find it empty! Knowing her child tatics he rolled his eyes..

Sid: Shehnaaz if you are hiding thinking i will spare you, then you are highly mistaken!

He said nd went in her closet, but she wasn't there too! Frowing he came back..!

Sid: She must be in mom's room! Such a brat she is, usse pata tha mai mom ke saamne kuch nh kar sakun ga! Lunch to saath hi krna hai, where will she go then! Huh!

He said nd left to get fresh..!

<><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><>

Sorry for this late update🤐💘