8💞

SHAH HOUSE..

It was a random day, a week after EID, Everyone was on dining table having their dinner peacefully.. It was then when Abid Shah took their attention..

Abi: Sab badhon ne kuch faisla kiya ha..

He said looking at youngsters, Everyone was confused except SidNaaz as they both had slight of idea what he was gonna say..

Abi: Humne socha hai ki Inaayat ki rukhsati agle hafte ho..

He said dropping a bomb over Inaayat's head.. She looked at him with her eyes widended not knowing why she was fearing.. She looked at Ahad who was already looking at her making her gulp..

Ina: Abba lekin abhi to maine job shuru kiya ha.. or abhi hi kese..

Zar: To job chhodne ko kon bol raha hai Naaya.. Rukhsati ke baad bhi tum apni job jaari rakhna..

Zareena said knowing her daughter's tatics now.. she was always ignoring these talks..

Ina: Par Ami phr bhi..

She said getting a "stop" look.. Ahad was looking at her with grim expressions not knowing her problem with rukhsati..

Abi: Ahad tumhe koi pareshani hai es baat se?

Abid asked, Ahad straighted himself and shook his head..

Aha: Nahi taya Abu, jaisa aap sab ko thik lage..

He said earning a pouty glare from his wife who was nervous inside.. Shehnaaz and her gang were too happy inside.. It has been 2 years to their Nikaah and that was enough time for their rukhsati..

▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎□

Inaayat was standing in lawn having her chocolate baar which she stole from Irtaza's bag.. A clearing of throat took her out of her thoughts, she looked at her intruder that was none other than her husband..

Well, he looked hella hot in his night suit that was white shalwar kameez with a black shawl dapped over his shoulders..

Aha: Yahan kyun khadi ho?

Ina: Ese hi!

She seemed uninterested in his talks... Taking her hand in his he turned her towards himself..

Aha: Rukhsati ki wajah se pareshan ho?

He asked, while she tried to take her hands back which he was clutching tightly yet softly...

Ina: N..nahi, ese koi baat nahi.. Or mere haath chhoden..

She said trying not to slutter, Hmming he stood there without leaving her hands..

Aha: Tayar ho jao Ayat (Inaayat), bahot intezaar karwa liya hai tumne mujhe ab..

Saying he soflty kissed her fingers bringing her hand to his mouth looking directly in her eyes making her bite her lip..

Aha: Don't put pressure on your tinny brain, just be ready..

He said and left, while she stood there overwhelming with the happenings..

▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎□

Shehnaaz was in her college enjoying with her friend Ibaadat..

Iba: Aj tum mere ghar chalo..

Ibaadat said making Shehnaaz shake her head..

Sheh: Ghar se daant pde gi der hone pe..

Iba: Arey itne ache hai tumahre ghar mai sab, inform kr dena phle phr to kuch nahi kahen ge.. par aaj tumhe chalna pde ga..