Preparation

(Sophia's POV)

9:52pm

The whole stadium cheering for my sister, she has a few more songs left till the show ends. Gracie hasn't come back. "Hey have you seen Gracie?" I ask. "She's still back stage." Sabrina shouts over Taylor's singing. I don't want to miss the end but I don't want Gracie to miss it either. "Fuck I'll be back." I say running backstage. Sabrina says something but I ignore it. I run into the lounge. "Gracie?" I question hoping for a response.

"Sophia?" She says. "It's been an hour since you left everything okay?" I ask approaching her. "Yeah I'm okay." Her eyes desperate for something. "Are you sure you don't seem it." I say, she takes a step closer to me pulling me in. Kissing me carelessly. My lips pull away for a second. "Gracie who called you?" I ask. "No one it's fine." She replies reconnecting the kiss. I give in but not for long. I pull away again but only this time my whole body.

I grab her phone and open it. She literally doesn't have a password probably because of that thing she's dating. I open the phone app and see her last call is from Los Angeles Men's Central Jail. Immediately I wrap my arms around her. "Gracie you know you could have told me." I say. "I just didn't want to ruin the show for you." She replies. "Spending time with you is all I want, Taylor has another show tomorrow." I reassure her.

"Now how bout we watch the end of the show?" I ask with a big smile. "Of course." She giggles. I take her hand and run back outside with her. We enjoy the rest of the concert.

Time skip
1 hour
11pm

"Hurry up, we wanna go." Nailea yawns from the car. No clue how I could hear her. Gracie takes my hand and we walk through the screaming fans to the car. "Finally." Sabrina groans. I flip both of them off with a sarcastic smile. "Good show tonight by the way." Gracie says in the silence. "Thank you, how was all your nights?" Taylor replies. "It was fun." Henry says as he's about to fall asleep. The rest of us agree and we head back to the hotel.

I face plant into the bed and fall asleep in Gracie's arms.

Time skip
8:42am

I wake up out of no where, I try falling asleep again but I just can't. I get up and walk to the kitchen with my phone. Opening to instagram today.

gracieabrams just posted

1 2