Get Hit

(Sophia's POV)

Who the fuck does that cunt think he is cheating on Gracie. I record on my voice message just incase this gets out of hand then I shove my phone back into my pocket. I knock on his hotel door. Donnie opens the door. I can hear Gracie at the end of the hall way yelling my name. "What the fuck do you want." He says. I push him into his room walking in. I shut the door behind me locking it. "So what happened last night?" I ask. "Nothing." He says. "Don't fucking lie." "I'm not." He says as someone starts banging on the door. "Sophia stop." I hear Taylor say.

"Go to your sister." He says. "I just want to chat." "Sophia please." I hear Gracie plead. "Oh so your the one stole my bitch last night?" He asks. "She not a bitch and I didn't steal her she came to me." "Came? You wish." "Don't make this dirty, you're fucking disgusting." "You couldn't make her anyways." "Really? Cause I'm pretty sure I could."

"You're dreaming." He laughs. Ew can't believe I just said that. I hate speaking like that, it's disgusting. "And I'm sure you could." I say. "She has." To much information, I don't need to hear that. "Sure she didn't lie." I ask. He ponders on my question before shaking his head. "Shut the fuck up." "Why'd you cheat on Gracie." "I was drunk okay." "Still not an excuse."

"Blah blah blah it is." "Isn't but okay." "Is that it." "No." "What then?" "Stop going near her." "Excuse me? She's my girlfriend." "I don't think she is anymore." "Why cunt?" "She doesn't like you." "And what makes you think she likes you." "Never said that." "Sure." He scoffs. "Just stop talking to her." "Or what?" "I'll break more than your nose." "You keep saying that." "Yeah but she stops me." "What Gracie?" "Mhm." I say.

"You're a slut you know that? Trying to get with my girlfriend." "I'm not but okay." "You've been trying to fuck her since you two met." He says. I let out a loud laugh. "It's not funny." "The only thing funny is your face." I mumble. "Say that again you fucking bitch." He shouts. "Sophia Swift don't do anything." I hear my sister say from outside the door. I ignore her and say "I said the only funny thing is your face." Making sure I'm being extra loud to annoy him.

This 6'2 man comes barging at me. Running full speed at my body. I step out the way making him bang into the door. "Sophia?! Donnie?!" I hear from outside the door. I burst out laughing. "I'm sorry but I should have recorded that." I say trying to catch my breath but failing. "Cunt get here right now." He says. "Donnie please!" We hear Gracie say from outside. He gets up and walks towards me.

He throws his fist in my face. The punch busting my lip. "Really that's all you got?" I ask throwing a punch back at his face. His body shifting a couple of steps. He tried coming at me again but I dodge him throwing him onto the floor. I have him pinned to the ground he can't move, the best he can do is dig his nails into my stomach. I slap him in the face. "Get the fuck off of me." He shouts.

My fist goes straight into his nose. "Told you I was gonna break your nose again." I say pounding his face with my knuckles. Blood pouring down from his face and my hands all bruised. I keep throwing my fist in his face repeatedly. "Fucking. Don't touch. Gracie. Again." I say with each punch trying to catch my breath. I pull out my phone, stop the recording and call the police. His blood and mine finding itself on the lit up screen.

I walk to the door opening it. "Sophia!" Taylor shouts. "Whose blood is that soph?" Nailea asks. "Mine and his." I say puffed. Gracie's face dropped at the sight of my messy look. The police arrive and take me for a statement.

Time skip
45 minutes later

"He'll be going to jail sweetie." The officer says to Gracie whilst she sobs. Still covered in this body fluid."You're free to go, go get cleaned up." A female officer says to me. I walk away to my hotel room and just sit on my bed. Not sure what to think. My face completely straight, still trying to wrap my head around what I just did to Donnie. My head down in shame thinking.