Unknown

(Sophia's POV)

6am

"Soph! Wake up." Someone says shaking me gently. I open my eyes to see my older sister's blonde hair dangle down to my face. "What." I rub my eyes. "We've got a flight to catch." Taylor says. "Can't you just change the times on your stupid plane." I mumble.

"No because I have to do a sound check to do. Plus we need to get to the hotel, check in ect." She protest. "Fine." I say getting up. My suitcase is already packed from when I did it yesterday. So I all I need to do it get changed. I change into a beige top paired with white cargo pants.

"Where's my jacket?" I ask Taylor. "Grab your suitcase and take it out, I've got your jacket!" She shouts from my front door. I walk to her with my suitcase in hand. "Here." She says shoving my brown jacket in my free hand. You can hear her shoes hit the floor as she's walking to the car.

"Come on." Taylor says from my driveway. I put my middle finger up at her and giggle. She rolls her eyes. I walk to the car and place the suitcase in the back. "Where are we going?" I ask rubbing my eyes again. "Arlington Texas." She replies. "How long?" "A week but the openers staying with us after that."

"Who's opening?" "Gracie." "Who?" "Have you not met Gracie? I swear I've introduced her to you before." "Nope." I shake my head. "Oh, she's a sweetheart." Taylor says. "Sure of it." I roll my eyes.
"Don't act like a bitch to her. We have expectations to remember." She says.

"We? We?! I didn't choose this lifestyle Taylor, I got dragged into this cause you wanted to live some fantasy, I'm the only one with expectations. They expect me to be perfect just like you. They don't care what you do." I snap. She looks at me. "Soph." "Please don't compare yourself to me and I'm sorry that I'm the most famous person in the world." She adds with sarcasm.

I ignore her keeping my head against the window looking at the moving scenery.

Time skip
9am, Arlington, Texas Airport.

Taylor and I haven't spoken since the car. I feel bad for snapping at her. "Head up, smile." Taylor says meaning there's paparazzi. I tilt my head up with a smile spread across my lips. We get into the personal car and drive to this hotel. "Gracie's staying in the room next to us got it?" I hear Taylor say next to me.

"Don't care." I yawn. Of course I care. I just want to seem cold apparently. I don't want to it's just slips out. I can feel her stare at me with sadness. I look down at my shoes and mumble "I'm sorry that was uncalled for, it's pretty cool having the most famous woman in the world as my sister."

Taylor grabs my hand. "I know it's not easy but you can't keep snapping at me." She says. She's right, I can't help it, like I don't want to be rude. It's just once a little thing that can pisses me off I kinda snap.
Like I can't control it, I want to just scream at them more. I nod my head at her.

"Have you taken your meds?" She asks. The meds are exactly for this reason, to 'stop' me from getting mad. Think it's a bunch of bull shit. I shake my head no and she hands me two white pills and her water bottle. I swallow the two taking a sip of water right after.

Before I could say something we arrive at the hotel.
I step out of the car and feel the presents of two body guards behind us. "Hi Gordon, Kai." I say to them. They're Taylor's main body guards. Their sweethearts. We walk inside to see a luxurious modern hotel.

Taylor walks to the front desk then coming back minutes later with two room keys. "You two can take 305, we'll be in 306 and Gracie will be in 306." She says. They nod their heads and Taylor gives them their room key.

"So where's this Gracie?" I ask. "Probably in her room smart one." She says ruffing my hair. We walk upstairs to our suite and it's massive. Benefits of having Taylor Swift as your sister I guess.