Plane

(Sophia's POV)

Her lips on mine. It's all I've wanted for the past couple months I've known her. I pull away out of fright. "Gracie we shouldn't." I say softly. "Your confusing you know that?" She smirks. "You still have a boyfriend." I groan. "I've basically broken up with him, I'll tell him through the jail phone." "Gracie we-" "Stop no don't do this. I've seen the way you look at me and the things Sabrina told me, so don't act like you don't like me." "That bitch." I mumble.

"Hey don't call her a bitch." "Or?" "Or this." She says kissing me again. God I wish this could last forever. She slips her tongue into my mouth, it's like a make out session now, then out of nowhere she pulls away. That mother fucker just got my hopes up for nothing. "Excuse me we were doing something." I say sarcastically. "I have a boyfriend." She jokes with her hand out signalling stop. "Oh you wanna play like that?" I say grabbing her.

This time we continue to make out but my hands wondering her body. They go up her shirt then slide around her waist. I stop to piss her off. "I fucking hate you." She groans sarcastically. "You know you love me." I giggle. I can see her face turn red as I walk out the bathroom door. I sit back down in front of Taylor. "You seem happy, why are you happy?" She asks. "Can I not be happy for once in my life?" I joke.

She looks at me up and down. "Holy shit." She says. I look at her confused. She uses her eyes to look at Gracie then me. Her jaw drops. "You just made out with Gracie." She whispers. My eyes widen at her statement. How the fuck does she know that. "No what the fuck?" I say snapping out of my smile.

"So it's just a coincidence that you two like have the biggest crush on each other. You both walk into the same bathroom and then walk back out with her lipgloss is less shiner and now you have lipgloss on when you didn't before?" She questions. "She gave me lipgloss in there." I mumble. "Oh really? So that's why both of you have messy hair." "We fell." I lie, she looks at me up and down once again.

"You know she's still dating Donnie right?" "I hate cheaters so why would I let Donnie get cheated on by Gracie with me?" "Because he deserves it." She says. Taylor's a 100% right. I fucking hate that little cunt. Gracie deserves way better, someone who can treat her well. Like me. I smile at my own thoughts and I thought it would be a great idea to zone out looking at Gracie because that's smart.

"HA! I fucking knew it." Taylor shouts making me snap into reality. "You lik-" I shove my hand over her mouth cutting her off. I get her out of her seat and drag her to another room. "Shut the fuck up." I say dropping my hand. "Admit it and I'll stop." She says. "There's nothing to admit. And by the way you're 33 not 13 so drop it." "Gracie!" She shouts smiling.

"Taylor what the fuck?!" I whisper loudly to her face. Next thing I know the pretty brunette is standing beside me. "Yes?" She questioned. Taylor just looks her up and down before examining me again. "You two definitely made out in there." She says. I go silent. "Well wasn't expecting that." She says leaning back and forth slowly.

"I'm straight." I mumble. "The lipgloss on your lips says different." Taylor says. "You're 34 without kids leave me alone." I groan walking away. I sit back in my seat while Taylor and Gracie continue the conversation. "You okay." I hear a voice say. The blonde said it. "Yeah." I reply. She walks over and sits where Taylor was. "We all know what you two did in there, we're not stupid." Sabrina says.

"What we didn't do anything." I say. "Just don't hurt her, she's liked you since you two met and I haven't stopped hearing about it since. She meant to break up with Donnie months ago but he cried until she said she wouldn't. Gracie fell more in love with you when you threw him onto the concrete breaking his nose." She giggles at the end. A smile grows on my face hearing those words. Nailea and Henry walk over too.

"So how's my little pirate doing?" Nailea asks. "First your older then me by a two months, second, not good." I reply. "Why aren't you good?" Henry asks. "I'm not a lesbian." "Oh! Tmi!" Nailea says. ( tmi = too much information). I look at her strangely. "Sophia it's okay to like a girl. We all see how you look at Gracie." Sabrina says. The look on my face staying the same. "We all see it." She adds.

"Whatever." I scoff. "So what did you two do in that bathroom?" Nailea's eyes pointing at the bathroom door. "You're funny." "What happened to best friends telling each other everything." She rolls her eyes. I cough sounding out a word. "Eh em made out." "You made out with Gracie?!" Henry shouts. "Shut the fuck up henry and we already knew that." Sabrina says. "Yeah but like we need conformation." He says.

"Landing in 30 minutes." The pilot says over the speaking. A second after the announcement the seat beat sign went on. Taylor and Gracie walk out. My sister sits in front of me with a huge smile on her face. "Why are you so happy?" I ask. "She really likes you Sophia." "Stop why does everyone say that." "Because she does and I know who deny it but we all see the way you look at her." "I've heard that to many times today." I say. The smile remains on her face till we land.

We walk off collecting our bags into a taxi to the next hotel. This time out of the fun out it Taylor had a suspicion that me and Gracie liked each other so she put us in a room together. Great. I walk into the roo placing my suitcase in the bedroom looking around. "Taylor Alison Swift!" I shout at the top of my lungs. Taylor walks in. "Yesss?" She exaggerates. "Why's there only one bed? Hm?" I ask. "Right. Love you." She says running out the room. That bitch.

Gracie walks in. "You okay you seem, well pissed?" She asks. "Yeah I'm fine I'll just sleep on the sofa." I reply smiling. "We can sleep in the same bed it's not the end of the world." She giggles. I roll my eyes in sarcasm before she sits next to me. She holds my hand, at this point my stomach is doing backflips ignore the pain from earlier. "I really like you. Like so much and it's been killing me how I haven't been able to tell you but with Donnie an-" "It's okay you need time." I smile cutting her off.

"Thank you." She says placing a kiss on my cheek then walking out the door to Sabrina calling her name. A smile forms across my face. She's everything truly. I open my phone.

thehollywoodfix just posted

Liked by sadiesink_ and othersthehollywoodfix - BREAK UP SZN - GRACIE ABRAMS and DONNIE HEELA have broken up

thehollywoodfix - BREAK UP SZN - GRACIE ABRAMS and DONNIE HEELA have broken up. DONNIE HEELA has been charge with assault, according to a statement made there are other unknown charges against him aswell.
Find more out on the web! www.thehollywoodfix.com.us

user82 - SOPHIA CAN STEP IN NOW
] user52 - YESSSSS
] user51 - WAITING FOR THIS MOMENT FOREVER
] user90 - REALLLL

user983 - I felt like she cheated on him with Sophia Swift..
] user71 - stfu Sophia would never
] user45 - she wouldn't but I think Sophia likes Gracie
] user83 - word

user94 - apparently Donnie hit Gracie
] user62 - I mean yeah did you not see her face when she opened for Taylor the other week
] user10 - I was wondering what that was

View all 24,584 comments
36 minutes ago

Oh shit. Gracie's not going to like this.

Writers note
Yes another chapter is coming out tonightttt. Remember to vote and comment ect but love yousss 💞