2.Everything is same!

Hello guyz,kindly ignore the spelling and grammatical mistakes,point out the them in comment box and enjoy reading✨

Author POV:-:

Ruhika was walking with her head high,face emotionless and her body language screaming confidence amd power she kept walking until she spotted paparazzis.

She cover her face with mask conveyed a message to handle them to her PA through eyes.She wore sunglasses and move ahead,papparzis were trying to take a single glimpse of her and asking questions but she royoly ignored it.

As soon she reach outside group of people jump on her and she stumbled back but hold nearby wall to not to fall.They were none other than her cousins and best friends.After a minute Ruhika mumbled"Guyz I'm unable to breath leave me other wise you all will kill me for sure"then they all left her she took a deep breath and moved towards Vedansh and Advik, as soon she reach they engulfed her with a warm hug.Vedansh said"welcome back princess"She replied "thankyou bhai sa but what are these monsters are doing here"they all scrunched their nose in annoyance by listening her she just smiled a little.She reached to her sisters in laws and hugged them by saying"missed you alot my queens"both chuckled and said"me too"their hug was broken by ishika and ishaan.They said"buiii....didn't you missed us too??"Everyone smiled seeing this and Ruhika bent on her knees and said"missed you alot my babies"and hugged both.She reached to adhiraj and vansh and hugged them adhiraj said"tu kitni moti ho gayi hai ruhi" she just made a annoyed face and said while rolling her eyes"bahen kiski hu"to which vansh replied"humari bahen nhi hain aap,aap toh kachre ke dibbe se aayi thi na"ruhika just smirked and said" i will tell mom about your relationship and show her the picture in which you were kissing your new girlfriend"vansh eye widened listening this,he gulped in  her fear and said while shivering"jij...jiji sa ha..how d..do yo..you know thi...this??waitt!don't tell me you were spying me"ruhika just shrugged off and said"maybe yes, maybe not abb chal bhagg yaha se tujhe mai baad me dekhti hu and adhiraj bhai aap ko bhi"vansh whined like a child before saying"jiji sa this is not fair"and made a crying face while adhiraj narrowed his eyes But Ruhika just shook her head and moved to her sister and bestfriends they four jumped on her and said"hey babes how are you, we all missed you alot"she said "I was fine before this but now I'm sure my back bone is broken"ayesha slapped her shoulder playfully and hugged once again before saying"missed u alot baccha" ruhika said"me too jiji sa " but advik said before anyone could"abb chalo bhi princess everyone must be waiting for us"she said"yaah bhai sa let's go" and then they all moved to thier respective cars and left for rajvansh palace......

At Rajvansh palace:-

All family members with staffs are standing at the door step of the palace waiting for their princess in mean time around 15 cars entered the big silver gate of the rajvansh palace and 5cars come in front of door step body guards open the gate of cars everyone step down the car and ruhika took a deep breath and smiled seeing her home, her palace, her family and her people and reach the door step.

Amrita come forward and perform aarti and place kumkum on her forehead before saying"welcome back lioness"ruhika bent to take her blessing but engulfed in a warm hug by amrita.She one by one took everyone's blessing her chachi cried out of tears of happiness and took off evil eye by rolling dried chilies from her head.
Her father patted her head.Everyone's eyes were shining in pride a happiness.Her chacha sa kissed her forehead and her dadu sa took bundle of notes to took off evil eye and roll to her head and passed it to a worker while saying"welcome back sherni" ruhika just nodded her face void any emotion....

After some talks and gossips with family sarika said"baccha now go and get freshen up after that come down stairs and join us for lunch,your chamber is ready"but before Ruhika could answer her friends and sister said"we all will take her to the room"to which ruhika said"No need I'll go by myself.You all also take rest"and amrita also said "haa baccho you also go get freshen up and come down for lunch"they all unwillingly nodded and all left for their  respective,  rooms yaah all of them have personal room in the palace as they stay here also sometimes.
Chetraj looked at her retiring figure with tears in his eyes and mumbled"meri bacchi kitni badal gayi.Jis face pe hamesha smile rehti thi us face pe coldness ke siva kuch nhi hai.Jo hamesha ghar pahuch kar mujhe gale lagaya karti thi usne aaj ik baar jawab tak nhi dia"and everyone sigh in disappointment