8.hate her

Hello guyz,kindly ignore the spelling and grammatical mistakes,point out the them in comment box and all the pictures are from Pinterest so their credit goes to their real owners, now enjoy reading✨

Ruhika' POV:-:

I slowly opened my eyes and tried to adjust the lights and my eyes met with abheer.My memories from varya and vansh's request to his surprise come back and i really don't know how I passed in his arms.
He helped in sitting and said"slowly...now how are you feeling?"
I just said"you are here na than I'm perfectly fine but I'm still not talking to you"
He just chuckled and said"ofcource how can I forget that you are still stubborn Ruhika rajvansh"
I said"hattt...nalayak insaan"
After some talks I asked him"you will not leave me again naa??"
He said planting a kiss on my hairs"never in my life infact after
d...."I don't let him complete his sentence and hugged him tightly before saying"don't said that "d" word I can't afford to lose you"
He nodded and said "now just go and get freshen up its morning now"and my eyes went wide how did i slept this late...huh or isne mujhe uthaya kyu nhi not able to control my inner turmoil I asked him"or tune mujhe uthaya kyu nahii??!"
He smirked and said "I was just staring at a little gorilla who was sleeping in my arms and I have pictures also, I'll post them on my insta"and I knew it, he ran from my chamber to living area and I ran after him holding a cushion.

We reached dining area and everyone was sitting there Rathore's also who will leave by today's evening.I ran behind him,he was opposite side of the sofa and shouted"Abheer Rajawat you are so gone today,rukkk ja... kuttte,gadhe,kamine,maine maar hi dena hai tujhe aaj!Abheer rum jaa"I threw a cushion which landed straight on his face he was looking cute and angry I started laughing and showed him my tongue.

He said"tu rukk Ruhika ki bacchi..mai abhi batata hu tujhe" he threw cushion which i dodged and the pillow landed straight on Arya who was looking at us with smile but her smile vanished when pillow hit her hard, me and heer looked at each other and laughed seeing this.Varya said"tum dono KO it I himmat?........you morons just wait and watch"she picked another cushion threw it which hit Anvi in middle who was going towards vansh.

Saanvi Shouted"kamino maine kya bigada hai tumhara mujhe kyu maar rahe ho......ruk varya teri toh...."and threw pillow in varya's direction which hit her..we all looked at each other than at aratrika and Arya shouted"Aratrika ki bacchi tu kyu khadi hai,tu bhi le aaja.."and hit her which hit her straight,she looked at us with open mouth she shouted"aaj toh gaye tum saalo".

And we four laughed and started hitting each other with pillows but than I realize I laughed after so many years and varya shouted "woooh wohhh finally our all G.O.D. Members are here"I smiled but my smiled vanished seeing the white feathers all around the floor and all are eyeing us as we are aliens but some are smiling.

I cleared my throat but my friends are still fight like dog and cats.
I hit heer and signals him to stop but he being he......I whispered "aah toh mar gaye!!" to myself and ran to save my life.I could hear some laughs and scoldings of maa sa.....huff bach gayee.

Time skip~
Next day ,We five decided to visit udaipur ,my cousins are either busy or tired so only we five.

And after roaming in udaipur,having alot of fun and food we come back.
I was resting and decided to scroll through Instagram.
There was requests from Rathore siblings not that hulk huh!!akduu khaddos grumpy insaan he never enjoys his life yaar but why the hell I'm thinking about that self obsessed men.leave him.

@va_ahi.rathore,
@rathore_dheer.singh,
@thedhruv.rathore and @official_ahaan.rathore started following you.

You started following
@va_ahi.rathore,
@rathore_dheer.singh,
@thedhruv.rathore and @official_ahaan.rathore.