30.Attack

Follow my insta id guys please😕

Inezwrites2008

Hello moonshines🖤 ,kindly ignore the spelling and grammatical mistakes,point out them in comment box and all the pictures are from Pinterest so their credit goes to their real owners.Now enjoy reading✨

Author's POV:-

Next day~

Both get up by 7 am and get ready as they were going to leave for Italy today.

And as Ruhika said,shares of Shindhe Corporation(Rivals of rathores) started falling because of the news of Sachin Shindhe and Naman Shindhe involved in human trafficking and Drugs Smuggling got viral along with videos and photos which was posted by P.R team of Ruhika but one thing which is making Ruhika confused is that there are some news channels who posted those videos before her.
And when her team asked them they just told that it was sended by some unknown number,she is trying to find about the number really hard but is not getting any trace which is frustrating her more.

Currently both are having their breakfast,where avyansh is checking some mails on his IPad and Ruhika is scrolling through her phone.
Just when her phone rang she looked at the id and smiled, it was vansh.

(V:-Vansh,R:- Ruhika)

V:- "Khamma Ghani jiji sa"

R:-"Ghani khamma vansh!how are you boy?"

V:-"All good jiji sa!!you tell how are you!"

R:-"I'm all ok bacche!"

V:-"Jiji sa when are you thinking about coming here?I mean you know about the your public appearance along with jiju right?"

R:- "I do baby and 25 days are left for it so we'll attend it don't worry!"

V:-"Hmm jiji sa I got to know about your honeymoon so all the best and please make me mamu(matermal uncle)soon!"vansh said as mischief clearly audible in his voice making avyansh choke on his food along with Ruhika.

Both looked eachother before averting their gaze.

R:-"Vansh think before speaking anything, you are not a 5 year old kid!!"

V:- "Sorry jiji sa but I was just saying you know!"

R:- "Don't say such unholy things and I'll be talking to you later!!"

V:- "Alright alright bye!!"he said as they disconnected the call.

Ruhika cleared her throat and continued eating.

After having breakfast both left for their respective rooms to get ready.

After sometimes avyansh come down busy in talking someone on call.Did I tell u he's wearing casuals,looking damn hot.Well this is because of Ruhika.He can't handle her getting upset.

He can't handle her getting upset