9.Coming to Jaipur

Hello guyz,kindly ignore the spelling and grammatical mistakes,point out the them in comment box and all the pictures are from Pinterest so their credit goes to their real owners, now enjoy reading✨

Author's POV:-:

Today rajvansh's with singhania family,gupta family,rajawat family and sharma family are coming to Jaipur.Ruhika is not with them she will be coming after a important meeting.

(I'm giving you intro of only those who are present here
Singhania family:-

Sunita Singhania and Anant Singhania:-Parents Varya and Varun.
Anant is president of a Singhania Industries.Sunita is a well known chef.

Varun Singhania:-Younger brother of varya

Gupta family:-

Sanjay Gupta and Chaya Gupta:-.Sanjay is a famous movie director.and chaya is a classical dancer.They both love Aratrika most.She is their heart.

Animesh Gupta:-29 year old brother of Aratrika.President of AG headquarters.Love aratrika as a child,can go to any extend for her.

Tara Animesh Gupta:- 28 years old bhabhi of aratrika.She love aratrika as her child.And she's a Fashion designer.

Sharma family:-

Namita sharma and Amit sharma:-Namita is a doctor and Amit is president of leading media company of country.
Parents of saanvi

Rajawat family :-

Neeta Rajawat and Manish Rajawat:-.Parents of Abheer.Manish is President of R.J legacy .Neeta was a well known Actactress of her time.

Shreya Rajawat(28):-Elder sister of Abheer.And a famous lawyer in country.

These four families love Ruhika alot she's is just like a child to them.)

These four families landed in Jaipur with their own private jets.
And headed straight towards the Venue.There were some close family friends but one of them is Rakshit Kedia the one whom Ruhika hate from the core of her heart but can't do anything because of her family.
After seeing him expressions of adhiraj,varya,saanvi,abheer and aratrika changed.Their happy faces turned into paled faces and anger started bubbling inside them.They all left from their immediatly.

After 2 hours Rathore's entered the venue with Shekhawat family,malhotra family and kapoor family

(I'm giving you intro of only those who are present here!!

Shekhawat family:-
Ajay shekhawat and Geeta shekhawat
Business couples and parents of ranvijay.Love him alot.

Malhotra family:-
Arnav Malhotra and Siya Malhotra
Sumit is a business men and siya is a taking Care of orphanage.
Parents of Vihaan.

Kapoor family:-
Dheeraj Kapoor and Akshara Kapoor
Shobhit is business men and akshara is a house wife.
Parents of armaan and love him also)

They met each other elders hugged and younger's touched their feet.

Abhimanyu asked"where is ruhika??"

Chetraj said"must be coming in sometime"
But adhiraj's voice boomed in the hall"she's not coming here!!"His voice was hoarse.
Dhirendra said"why bacche??"
Adhiraj said"whyy??you are well aware of that thing I guess"

Chetraj said"Raj this is not the way you talk to your elders"
Adhiraj was going to said something but just then Ruhika entered the palace while talking to someone on call"hmmm...Ask our team to bring some changes in the presentation,Arrange a online meeting with all head members in 30 min. I'm going to attend it!!!"
And disconnected the call.