12.Mehndi and sangeet

Hello guyz,kindly ignore the spelling and grammatical mistakes,point out the them in comment box and all the pictures are from Pinterest so their credit goes to their real owners, now enjoy reading✨

Author's POV:-:

Everyone is busy in preparations for mehndi and Ruhika was not there bcoz she was tired as hell.....
Ruhika get up only to see that she is late.She ran towards washroom to freshen up.
Avyansh was attending a important meeting and after meeting he started working.As he was not interested in so called pre wedding functions......but then his phone rang and it is his maa sa hukum,he picked up the call and said"hello what happen maa "
And anika shouted "what happen?if you don't come downstairs in 10 min.then you will see what happened!!"and disconnected the call.
Avyansh mumbled to himself"chal beta avyansh warna maa will kill you for sure"
After changing he was busy on phone and walking in the corridors.

Avyansh mumbled to himself"chal beta avyansh warna maa will kill you for sure"After changing he was busy on phone and walking in the corridors

And on the other hand After getting ready Ruhika was running in corridor while fixing her dress to not to get late.

And both of them collided........

Avyansh's POV:-:

I was busy on my phone and walking towards stairs when someone collided with me and it was......Ruhika.
She lost her balance and closed her eyes in acceptance that she will fall but I grabbed her by her bare waist and again I felt that jolt in my body that unknown feeling that I never get from any girl but from her.She also shivered.She open her eyes and we both get lost in each other.World around us faded.....only person I can feel is her and me no one else...But then we broke our eye contact and she fixed herself before mumbling"sorry I was in hurry!!"
I said"its ohk it was my mistake also"
She nodded but then smirked and said"then say sorry!!"
"Huh!?!?"
"Say sorry it was your mistake also naa you yourself accepted so now say sorry!!"
"You think that I will say sorry and that to you Clumsy little rich spoiled brat !!in your dreams!"
She said"wait wait you called me clumsy little rich spoiled brat?!"
"Why do You have problem in hearing also?"
She gritted her teeth and said"than you are arrogant jerk hulk uncle with unwanted attitude"
And moved from there.
This little brat called me arrogant jerk hulk uncle with unwanted attitude.
Uncle lagta hu mai isse.I'm hot handsome guy.
Huh I'm India's most eligible bachelor....or khud nakchadi cuhiya kahi ki!!!
She's just like those girl whom I hate the most.
And I hate her from the core of my heart