23.Mischief😏

Follow my insta id guys please😕

Hello my moonshines💛,kindly ignore the spelling and grammatical mistakes,point out the them in comment box and all the pictures are from Pinterest so their credit goes to their real owners, now enjoy reading✨

Guys sorry for not posting chapters but I'm not feeling well from last few days and new session is also started so I am a bit busy these days in my studies.....
Sorry again😕

Guys please follow me on wattpad also
We only have 13 followers till now...
Pretty please🙁

Avyansh's POV:-:

I entered the gym just to get captivated by beauty of gorgeous goddess!!
She's looking so fucking mesmerizing in her gym attire with drenched in sweat beats.

I entered the gym just to get captivated by beauty of gorgeous goddess!!She's looking so fucking mesmerizing in her gym attire with drenched in sweat beats

(Her attire)

She is punching and kicking the punching bag aggressively.
She's completely drenched in sweat,hairs tied in a bun,hands covered with punching gloves.she's looking total mess.....my mess.
I'm getting a little view of her cleavage due to her sports bra which is not helping at all.

Fuck not again!!

Well I know she is also gym freek ofcaurce look at her perfect shaped body.I use gym early but today I got late.
I guess she's not aware of my presence and born to shine(by :- diljit dosanjh)
echoing in gym.

I decided to ignore it and moved towards next room,where I usually do my warmups.After warmup, I get back to my usual gym exercises.
Weight lifting,Dumbbell flyes,bench press,leg press,pull-down etc
etc...
Whereas she's doing bicep curls.I guess still unaware of my presence.
Her side profile is still facing me.....

Ruhika's POV:-:

I am in gym right now doing bicep curls.....

When the song changed into soft tone....
A annoying groan escaped from my mouth..
Fuck it!!
I want energetic songs when I'm in the gym.I moved towards my phone to change the song when something caught my attention.
Avyansh???
He uses gym early right??leave it he must have gotten late today.....