Family's introduction

Sorry for the spelling and grammatical error its my first time writing a story so please ignore any kind of mistake and suggest me the comment box🌼

Rathore family(male lead's family):-

H.H Abhimanyu Singh Rathore(Grandpa)Love his grandchildrens alot.Strict and loving at the same time.Very caring about his daughter in laws. Started THE RATHORE EMPIRES at very small age.His aura still screams power.His wish and his family's command.People call him datta hukum and respects him alot

Kalyani Abhimanyu Singh Rathore(Grandma)Coolest dadi sa anyone can ask for but can become dangerous in seconds. Love her Grandchildrens alot and Avyansh is her favorite.She is confident and bold lady who respect culture and Traditions

H.H Jaiveer Singh Rathore and Anika jaiveer Singh Rathore(Parents)Loves their childrens alot.Everyone respect and loves them equally.Power couple and love each other the most.Avyansh also loves them but a little bit more his mother.He never disobey her in any situation.Both of them are proud about their Children's success.Bade hukum and Rani maa of Rajasthan.....

Rajveer Singh Rathore and Avni Rajveer Singh Rathore(Chacha sa & Chachi sa)Playful and cool couple. Both of them Respect their bhai and bhabhi alot.Chote Raja sa and Choti Rani sa.

Younger clan😁

Dhruv (25)Respect his bhai sa(Avyansh ) alot and consider him as his Role model. Childish and Bubbly.Love teasing his brothers and Sisters.Fear from Avyansh at the same time. Well known Cricketer.Loves working and Responsible also.Younger son of Jaiveer and Anika

Vaahi (22):- Sunshine girl.Working in Rathore Empire as intern.Favorite of Avyansh among all but she respect him alot. Cheerful person but innocent and sensitive and very friendly also. Daughter of Jaiveer and Anika.

Ahaan(26):-Elder son of Rajveer and Avni.Respect his elder brothers and saviors alot.Very responsible about work caring for his family and cold for others.Introvert and man of few words for others.COO of Rathore empires And painter also. Can kill and get killed for Avyansh.

Vidhi (24):-Daughter of Rajveer and Avni.Owner of Label brand.Loves Avyansh alot.Spoiled brat but respect everyone . Caring about family but not sensitive as Vaahi.

Dheer (19):-Youngest in family and Son of Rajveer and Avni.Still in 2nd year of college.Childish bubbly and cutipie.Respect everyone and loves teasing avyansh but affraid from him the most.

Bestfriends:

Ranvijay Singh Shekhawat(29):-CEO of Shekhawat Enterprises
Mature,serious and cold as Avyansh but not for his friends.Both are best friends from 1st standard.Know almost everything about Avyansh.

Vihaan Malhotra(27):-CEO of malhotra's and cooperation.Childish and bubbly for his friends but arrogant jerk for the world.Complete Red flag.Join Ranvijay and Avyansh's group in 4th standard.

Armaan Goel(27):-CEO of goel's and sons.Loves teasing everyone and most cute among all but only for his friends and family.Jerk for everyone in business world.Joined Trio in 6the standard.

These four are Ruling the business world.Many people are jealous of their friendship bond but they don't give a fuck to anyone until someone interfere in their business.Loves each other and can kill or get killed for each others.

Rajvansh Family(Female lead's family):-

H.H Chetraj Rajvansh
(Grandfather )Respectful and commanding but loving as well proud of his grandchildren's success .Loves his family alot and caring as well.Some time funny but most of the time strict.Bade Raja sa hukum of udaipur. Powerful and Confident. No one object against his decision.Ruhika has some issue with him but he loves her alot.

H.H Dhirendra Rajvansh and Amrita Dhirendra Rajvansh (Parents ) Loving and supporting.Loves each other and respect each others wish.
Loves their family and childrens alot. Former King and Queen of
Udaipur.

Jitendra Rajvansh and Sarika Jitendra Rajvansh(Chacha sa and chachi sa)Fashion couple of house and loves Ruhika more than anyone could.Loves their bhai and bhabhi and take them as their idol.Chote Raja sa and Rani sa of Udaipur.

Swara Chauhan Rajvansh and H.H Neel Chauhan (bua sa and fufa sa).Dead King and queen of Ajmer.

Advik Rajvansh(31) and Sara Advik Rajvansh(29)(Eldest brother and bhabhi maa)Very loving and caring for the family.Advik is ruling politics(CM of Rajasthan) and Sara is a cardiac surgeon.Sara is school senior of Ruhika, loves and cares for her most. Hukum sa and Rani sa hukum of Udaipur.Eldest Son and daughter in law of Dhirendra and Amrita

Ishika Rajvansh(Niece)4 year daughter of advik&Sara Loves her ruhi bua sa alot(Ruhika's nickname)And favorite of Ruhi.She pamper her the most.

Vedansh Chauhan (31)and Disha Vedansh Chauhan(30) (Elder brother and bhabhi maa)Hukum sa and Rani sa hukum of Ajmer.Son and Daughter in law of Swara and Neel.Vedansh is CEO of Chauhan empire and Disha is also a surgeon.Both of them love Ruhika alot.And same goes to family. They both had love marriage .Rajvansh family love both of them alot.

Ishaan Rajvansh Chauhan (nephew) 5 year old son of Vedansh and Disha.Fight with ishika alot and but loving also.Ruhi bua's boy.Ruhi love him also and pamper him with love and gifts.

Adhiraj Rajvansh (brother) 28 year old Son of Sarika and Jitendra.Loves to tease Ruhi and caring for family.Country's best lawyer.Chote kuwar sa of udaipur

Vansh Rajvansh (brother) 24 year old son of Sarika and Jitendra. Childish and bubbly.loving for his Ruhi jiji sa. Handsome and hot Actor.

Ayesha Chauhan(jiji sa) 27 year old daughter of swara and neel.Loves everyone and care for everyone. A Model .Loves Ruhika and family alot but not more than her carrier.Can go to any extent for her carrier.

Bestfriends:-

Vaani Singhania(25) :-And best friend of Ruhi she is her diaper buddy. best friends from play group (pehli nazar wali dost😂) Well known Actress. And loves to tease everyone.

Rhea Sharma(26) :- Joined both in 5th standard. Childish and clumsy. She is a neurologist and own many hospitals in the country.She love to annoy everyone and very talkative.

Anaya Gupta(26) :- Joined the group these four in 7th standard.Her life is full of clumsiness and loves to dance and gossip. But she is little bit silent for others.She is well known Singer.

These girls are childish and drama queens but they are dangerous at the same time, can kill anyone if they tried to invade their peace. Soul sisters for each others.

Other important character will get introduced during the story if needed.

Thankyou for Reading and hit the star button if you like the slide✨🌼