"Make me yours, O beloved make me you- I turned my head to see he is already staring at me.

Apna Bana Le Piya, Apna Bana Le Piya
Apna Bana Le mujhe apna bana le piya
(Make me yours, O beloved Make me yours)
X3

Neither the music was ending nor our eye contacts were broken. This music is exactly how I feel.

If this is a dream please don't wake me up.

Our eye contact was broken by the sound of the phone ringing.

I looked at my phone and saw it was Rosè. He continue driving.

I didn't pick the call, call her later.

Y/n
I'm with Mr.V right now, don't bother me by calling me again and again.

Rosè 🤡🔫
Oh my goshhhh! Really? What are doing both? Where are you going? I want know everything, call me later😃.

Y/n
👍🤌

And suddenly there was the sound of the car applying breaks was heard making me looked at the front.

"Have we arrived?" I asked turning at him He was removing his seatbelt.

"Come out." He said opening the door getting down.

"Why are we here?" I asked looking at the cafe.

"Why do people come to cafes?" He said rolling his eyes at me with a sassiness.

"I also know that why people come to cafes." I said Crossing my arms stepping forward towards him.

"Then why are you asking?- Raising his right eyebrow giving me a look he said.

Has he come on my request, yesterday I asked him to come for coffee with me, is that's why?

Does my words affect on him?

Awwwww really.

I gave him a smile.

"Thank you Mr.V It felt so good that you took out time for me and came here for coffee with me." I said politely.

Although he was busy, he still made time for me. I guess he's not that arrogant he is so kind.

"No need to thank me, I'm not here for coffee with you I'm here to meet someone." He spoke.

And I guess not! He is still arrogant.

When will he stop doing all this?

Why he's not understanding my feelings?

"follow me." He walked towards the entrance keeping his hands in pockets, King look.

Arrogant!

"Hello mam, Hello sir." The female waiter greeted me and then him.

"Give your order." He said to me removing his phone.

His phone was third wheel between us.

"Um! One cappuccino and What will you take?" I asked the busy person.