Our Love

(Epilogue is out too,scroll down to the next page to read.)

A week later....

It was a nice Sunday morning,Anubhav and Ariv had went for a walk with Boston.Shaurya was still asleep while Haseena was folding Ariv's clothes when she heard Ariv's loud voice.

"Mumma mumma dekho Dadda ko kya hua"She heard him speaking and ran downstairs,worried.

As she reached there she found Anubhav,Ariv and Boston standing in the middle of the living room and Anubhav's left hand was bleeding.

"Kaise hua yeh?"She asked Ariv.

"Humlog frisbee se khel rahe the aur woh metal fence mein stuck hogaya toh dadda usse nikal rahe the aur unhe chot lag gayi."Ariv replied.

"Iss chot ko abhi dressing ki zaroorat hain...Ariv tum apne room mein jakar one page alphabates writing practice Karo."Haseena said and walked upstairs followed by Anubhav,Ariv and Boston.

Haseena sat on the bed with a first aid box and Anubhav sat infront of her.Anubhav flinched as the antiseptic dipped cotton swab touched his wound.Tears accumulated in the corner of Haseena's eyes,the wound was deep and the blood wasn't stopping.

"Ro mat Haseena....humein tumhari aankhon mein aansoo acche nahi lagte."He said wiping her tears.

"Kamal ki baat hain na Anubhav...apko humare aankhon mein aansoo pasand nahi par picchle saal mein humare har ek aansoo ki wajah sirf aur sirf aap hain."She said bitterly.

"Haseena.."

"Kuch mat boliye.Kyun kiya Anubhav aapne aisa?Kitna pyar Kiya tha humne aapse par aapne humare hi parivaar ko maar diya?Accha insaan samajhte the hum aapko par aapne bas manipulate Kiya hain humein humesha.Hum uss din ko koste hain jisdin hum aapse mile the."She said tieing bandage around his wound and left the room in jiffy.

"Bahetar hain aapko kabhi apke parivaar ka sach pata na chale Haseena warna tab isse kayi zyada dard hoga aapko."Anubhav murmured looking at his injured hand.

🌿☘︎☘︎☘︎🌹🌹🌹☘︎☘︎☘︎🌿
EVENING

Ariv had went for icecream with his Dadda and uncle while Haseena stayed at home since she had a sore throat and couldn't eat icecream.She was watering the indoor plants of the house and went inside Anubhav's office to water the plants there when she tripped over a paper weight on the floor and collided with a chest of drawers and a drawer got opened.

"Ahh...Anubhav bhi na."She murmured and was about to close the drawer when she noticed a box and a blue file with a hospital name imprinted on it.

"Yaha Hospital file kiska?"She got inquisitive and picked up the box and the file.

**Anubhav Singh**The patient name read.

Haseena turned a few pages and she wasn't ready for what she saw.Anubhav had suffered from Stress Myocardiopathy or Broken Heart Syndrome.She read the date of hospitalization which was 4 years back the same day when she had eloped.The reports further said that his heart muscles had weakened and has high blood pressure as well.

Haseena fell on her knees and started sobbing.

"Yeh sab humari wajah se...humari wajah se hua hain.Woh pills neend ki goliyan nahi thi.Anubhav k heart muscles..."She cried more.Her eyes fell on the box and she tried to open it but it was password secured.Haseena thought for a while and inserted their wedding date and the box opened at once,there was a small pendrive inside it.She ran to her back and brought her laptop and connected the pendrive to it and 1.5 hours went in a blink.