Colours Of Love

ROYAL PALACE

Anubhav

I was standing at the home temple waiting for Haseena to arrive.Buaji's guruji wanted me and Haseena to perform some special puja and according to Buaji it's a royal ritual that the bride has to wear some special attire that belonged to my great great grandmother and it's considered auspicious since she used to wear it and do puja before her husband went to war and my great great grandfather lived 110 years,since then its kind of a ritual for the husband's long life.Although I don't believe in these things but my dear wifey wanted to do this.

Finally putting an end to my wait my wifey arrived.My agaped seeing her claded in a yellow saree and our family jwelleries,she was looking divine.

My agaped seeing her claded in a yellow saree and our family jwelleries,she was looking divine

"Muh band karlo Anubhav,tumhari hi patni hain."Shaurya whispered in my ear.But how could I not stare at her.This saree draping was accetuating her curves.The slightly deep neck of the blouse was giving a slight peek to her clevage.I felt a sudden rush of possessiveness but my wifey has subtly covered her front with her luscious long hair.

"Haseena Anubhav,puja ka muhrat ho chuka hain aap dono baith jaiyye."Buaji's voice broke my trance.

I sat on the wooden pedestal and Haseena sat on my left.Soon Adbhut Guruji started doing Pooja and we followed his instructions,I had no attention on the puja,all I could focus on was my beautiful wife sitting beside me.She was attentively performing all the rituals.

"Yeh dhaga aap Rajkumar k daanyein haath mein bandh dijiye."Guruji told her.

She turned towards me and gestured to forward my right hand which I did.She tied the yellow thread around my wrist and lifted her eyes to look at me.Her kohl was darker today.Her eyes held some kind of magic in them that I was continuously drawn into them.

"Pooja mein dhyan dijiye."She whispered in my ear.I looked at her red cheeks.This girl is driving me crazy.

🌿☘︎☘︎☘︎🌹🌹🌹☘︎☘︎☘︎🌿

After two long hours the Puja was finally done and I breathed in relief.I intentionally came back to my room because I know Buaji will send her to give me prashad and I wanted  some alone time with her.I was waiting for her in our room when I heard the jingling of her anklets.She entered the room carrying a thaal of prashad.

"Anubhav prashad lijiye."She said and came towards me.Instead of forwarding my mind I opened my mouth indicating her to feed me.Haseena blushed and put a small piece of sweet in my mouth.As she was about to retreat her hand I held her wrist tight and kissed her palm and yanked her closer to me.

"Anubhav Thaal gir jayegi!"She exclaimed.I took it from her and placed it on the dressing table,all this time maintaining eye contact with her.