New Life

First of all jo precap diya tha woh ek do chapter k baad aayega.Also this chapter is pretty random so you may find it boring.I'm building the story up slowly so please be patient.There are many things in store for you all to read.

One more thing,Watty is doing nashe these days resulting in many of you not getting update notification of this story including me.So it's a request,atleast once a day check karlena if I've updated until this glitch doesn't get fixed and ofcourse I'll keep posting announcements everytime I upload.

NEXT MORNING

Haseena

I woke up to feel something heavy on my waist and realised it was Anubhav who had his arms wrapped around me.I turned a little to look at him and found him in deep sleep.He looked so innocent while asleep who would say that he's the same Rajkumar whom everyone fears.I slowly removed his hand off my waist and got down the bed removing the curtain on my side.
Anubhav groaned as soon as the sun rays touched his face since the window curtains were open.I couldn't help but smile as he tried to hide his face in the pillow and immediately drew the curtains and went to the bathroom.

Going inside the bathroom I was stunned,it seemed bigger than our living room.

Hiya would have been mad if she saw this.She always has a liking for richie rich stuffs like this.I took a quick bath and changed into a red saree in the walk in closet connected to the bathroom.I came back to the room and wiped my wet hairs with a towel and applied vermillion on my forehead and tied my mangalsutra around my neck and the red chooras in my hands completed my look as a new bride.I just hope his buaji won't scold me anything.My husband was still asleep,I decided not to disturb him and went out of the room.

🌿☘︎☘︎☘︎🌹🌹🌹☘︎☘︎☘︎🌿

Anubhav

After looking for her in half of the palace I finally came to the garden and found her sitting beside the artificial pond and talking with Tanvi.I went a little closer and hid myself beside a pillar to listen to them.No I'm not eavesdropping, I'm just trying to know my wife a little better.

"Toh Haseena tumhe dance k alawa aur kya pasand hain?"Tanvi asked her.Okay,so she likes dancing.

"Humein kitaabe padhna bohot pasand hain.Bachpan se lekar college tak academics k liye kaafi sare kitaabe prizes mein mile hain humein toh tabse aadat hain."Haseena replied.

"Mujhe pasand hain kitabein padhna,mostly detective stories aur fantasy.Tumhe kya pasand hain?"Tanvi asked her and I got curious.

"Humein fictions,cheesy wale."She said and chuckled."Aur baaki horror stories aur crime thrillers bhi padh lete hain."

"Waise ek baat puccho,agar bura nahi manogi toh...nahi matlab thoda personal hain."Tanvi said.