Coronation (II)

As we entered our home temple buaji frowned looking at me.

"Yeh kya hain Haseena?"She looked upset.

"Kya buaji?"I asked confused.

"Aapke sar par chunri kyun nahi hain?Yaha mahel mein baaki Raniyon ki tasveerein dekhi hain na aapne?Phir bhi kaise itni badi galti Hui?"She said angrily.

"Sorry Buaji.Hum abhi lekar aate hain dupatta."I said.

"Yahi rukiye aap.Tanvi aap jaiyye."She ordered Tanvi Bhabhi.Few minutes later Tanvi Bhabhi came back with a maroon net dupatta with heavy embroidery on its border.

"Yeh Naya hi hain Haseena.Tum rakhlo."She said with her sweet smile and placed it on my head.

Soon the Pooja started.Anubhav and I sat side by side.

"Dekh rahe ho apne Bhai ki kismat!Kuch kiye Bina hi Raja ban rahe hain."I heard Aira Bhabhi whispering to Saksham Bhai but he remained silent.

"Haseena!"Anubhav shook me a little and I realised I've stopped putting Ghee in the holy fire.

As the Puja was done we came out of the temple and now it was time for the Coronation ceremony.The first floor i.e the Royal court was decorated with flowers and Diyas.There were people buzzing inside the room.Since the coronation was arranged in a hurry so only closest relatives and Friends were invited,my family was invited too.Although Anubhav was against it but baba didn't listen to him.The prestige and respect of the Royal family matters to them the most.

Soon the announcement was done.Anubhav and I walked inside the hall,hand in hand.I honestly was feeling nervous.He's the king,he needs to be crowned why do I've to be infront of so many people.Anubhav understood my uneasiness and held my hand tight and we walked upto the throne.
We sat on the throne and were greeted by the guests one by one who had brought several expensive gifts.There were women performing classical dance.I was enjoying their dance but Anubhav seemed least interested.I took in a sharp breathe as I felt his hand on my back drawing patterns with his finger.I glared at him but he gave me an innocent look still continuing his ministrations.My eyes fell on my family who didn't look happy at all.Obviously,after all I'm not Hiya.

The Hall fell silent as Anubhav's father started speaking.

"Aaj iss Shubh Avsaar par yaha aane k liye aap sabka bohot bohot Shukriya.Aaj ka din bohot khaas hain.Mera beta,mera ek matra uttaradhikari aur iss RajSinghasan k eklaute hakdar Anubhav Anant Singh aaj iss Avantipur k naye Raja hain."He said and the hall bursted in applauses.We could hear noises from outside too since the coronation ceremony was being displayed live outside the palace on a big screen for the public.

We could hear noises from outside too since the coronation ceremony was being displayed live outside the palace on a big screen for the public

His father climbed the steps up and stood behind the throne.

"Haseena aap Rani k Singhasan par baithiye."His father asked me polietly and I immediately obliged.There's seperate throne for the king and queen but Anubhav wanted me to sit on the same throne as him.