Ragging

Author

Haseena came back from college Happy and excited to tell her husband about her first day but she had to wait cause he was not back yet.She changed her clothes and after having a cup of coffee and two hazelnut cookies she sat to study and immediately got engrossed in it.She looked up from her book only when she heard her husband entering their room.

"Aagaye aap?Bohot saari baatein karni hain aapse!"She excitedly jumped on him.Anubhav chuckled at her childishness and hugged her back.

"Hum change karlein?"He asked softly.Haseena bit her tongue and moved aside.

"Hum niche jaa rahe hain aapke liye  coffee banane..aap aajaiye."She said going out of the room.

🌿☘︎☘︎☘︎🌹🌹🌹☘︎☘︎☘︎🌿
LIVING ROOM

Haseena sat infront of Anubhav folding her legs.She handed him his coffee mug and said.

"Abhi suniye..."She said like an excited child who wants to tell her mother about her day in school.As a child she never got to do this as no one was interested but now she has her husband who can listen to her for hours.

"Pata hain hum toh class mein ghusne se hi ghabra rahe the par Kanan khud humein khinchkar andar legayi aur sabse introduce karwaya."She said happily.

"Kanan kon?"Anubhav asked sipping on his coffee.

"Kanan humari nayi dost hain aur bhi dost banaye humne Ritwik, Ritika,Isha,Shivaay,Harry.In sabka ek group hain aur hum bhi abb unke group ka hi hissa hain.Humne thoda late join Kiya na toh Harry ne khud se kaha ki woh humari help karega notes se,infact aaj off period mein hum dono ne library mein padhai bhi ki."

Listening to Harry helping her Anubhav frowned.He didn't want any other boy or man around his wifey but he remained silent.He doesn't want to appear as a jealous husband infront of her.

"Kya hua,kahan kho Gaye aap?"Haseena snapped her fingers infront of him.

"Kahi nahi..."He replied finishing his coffee.

"Nahi kuch toh soch rahe hain aap..bataiyye!!"Haseena insisted.

"Kuch bhi nahi...hum bas tumhari baat sunn rahe hain."He said pulling her on his lap.

"Haan toh suniye...aaj sab film dekhne Gaye par hum nahi.Aur pata hain humne Aaj gadbad kardi.Humare HOD se takra gaye aur unhone daanta bhi aur humara paani bhi gir gaya floor par."She said adjusting herself on his lap.

"Daanta?Naam batao professor ka hum baat karte hain."Anubhav said angrily.

"Kya aap bhi! Professor hain daant sakte hain,not a big deal."She said nonchalantly.

"Accha batao...tumne humein miss Kiya?Aaj ek bhi baar phone nahi aaya tumhara."Anubhav said kind of complaining.

"Woh sorry..dhyan hi nahi raha."Haseena said cutely.

"Arey wah!College ka pahela din aur pati ko bhool gayi?"Anubhav joked nuzzling in her neck.

"Umm..mat kijiye na."She squirmed feeling ticklish."Hum aapko kabhi nahi bhool sakte because Mr.Anubhav Singh you reside in my heart."She said touching her lips on his cheek.

"Tum khush ho na?"Anubhav asked looking in her eyes.

"Itna khush shayad hum Aaj se pahele kabhi nahi the."Haseena replied emotionally.
"All of these feels like a dream.Kabhi kabhi Darr lagta hain ki abhi neend khul jayegi aur humara sapna toot jayega."She said clutching onto Anubhav tighter.