Camping

Uploading this chapter on Readers' demands.I've decided to atleast finish this story before taking any final decision,only for those who genuinely want to read it.Not changing the storyline.
(Not Proofread)

Author

Anubhav was in the gym room running on trademill while his dear wifey was constantly nagging him for something.

"Anubhav...humare pyare Anubhav please Maan jaiyye na."She said hanging on the trademill handle.

"Aisa mat Karo gir jaogi."Anubhav said plainly.He stopped the trademill and went for Bench press but Haseena sat on first.

"Please na humare saare dost jaarahe hain.Aap pati hain humare,papa wali harqate kyun karrahe hain."Haseena whined.

"Haseena waha jungle mein lomdi,hathi yeh sab nikalta hain...hum haan nahi kahene wale."Anubhav said and went to the lats pull down machine.As he sat on the seat,Haseena sat on his lap straddling him and wrapped her hands around his neck.

"Please..."She requested with puppy eyes.

"Jaan humne shirt nahi paheni hain,abhi sharam nahi aarahi tumhe?"Anubhav said to make her go away because he didn't want her to go to hiking with her college friends.

"Nahi aarahi hain sharam,pati hain aap humare!"Haseena said annoyed."Please na pyare Anubhav...please.College se lekar Jaarahe hain,saare teachers bhi jayenge.Do din ki trip bas.Pahad k upar jungle mein tent lagakar sab rahenge.Please na Shona Anubhav,aap zulmi pati kyun bann rahe hain."Haseena said resting her head on his chest.

"Itna pyar hum par?"Anubhav chuckled and tried to get off the seat but Haseena clung onto him tightly.

"Haseena chhodo humein,tum nahi jaarahi.Hum le chalenge tumhe waha par tumhare doston k saath nahi."He said standing up with her hanging from his neck and her legs around his torso.

"Hum nahi chhodenge jabtak aap haan nahi kahete."She said with bubbled face.

"Thik hain,phir latki raho aise."He said shaking his head and walked out of the gym.Haseena now started her plan B and kissed her neck.She gently nibbled his skin making it difficult for Anubhav to control.

"Haseena mat karo aisa."

"Kyun Anubhav control nahi ho raha."She teased while kissing his Adam's apple.

"Cupcake isska anjaam bura hoga."Anubhav warned.

"Anjaam ka Darr hota toh mohabbat nahi karte saheb."Haseena said peppering kisses on his jawline.
"Please Maan jaiyye na Baby."Haseena said seductively biting his earlobe.

"Haseena kyun zid karrahi ho.Baby waha khatra hosakta hain...aise kaise jaane de hum tumhe.Hum baaki kisi cheeze k liye tumhe nahi rokte na."Anubhav said calmly.

"Par hum yeh miss nahi karna chahte...saare dost jaarahe hain,humara pura group!Agar hum nahi jaapaye na Anubhav toh...toh hum aapse kabhi baat nahi karenge aur hum study mein hi soyenge."She implemented her plan C and now Anubhav had to agree.

"Accha thik hain...but promise me tum apna khayal rakhogi."Anubhav said concerned.

"I promise.Waha sab honge aap itni firq mat karo."Haseena said kissing his cheeks.

"Toh...abhi jo tumhe shuru Kiya hain usse hum khatam karein?"He asked naughtily making her blush.

"Nahi...abhi humein packing karni hain."Haseena said getting off his lap and giggled out of the room and Anubhav chuckled at her childishness.

🌿☘︎☘︎☘︎🌹🌹🌹☘︎☘︎☘︎🌿

Haseena and her friends along with  other College students were climbing up the hill.There were professors with them too.