Her Caring Husband.

(Not Proofread)

NEXT DAY

Haseena

It was time for us to leave.We were standing at the main gate of the palace,the driver was loading our luggage in the car.

"Anubhav Haseena khyal rakhiye apna aap dono.Hum toh chahte hain ki humara beta aur Bahu humare saath rahe par zindagi aaplogo ki hain aur hum usmein dakhalandaazi nahi karenge.Khyal rakhna apna."Anubhav's mother said and caressed our cheeks.She is often misunderstood by people but she's a good lady. I hugged Tanvi bhabhi and Anubhav shared a brief hug with Shaurya bhai but I noticed him ignoring Saksham Bhai.

"Khayal rakhna humare Anubhav ka."Buaji told me sternly."Aur apna bhi"She added softly keeping her hand on my head.
"Waha jakar apne buaji ko bhool mat jaiyyega."

I could feel her getting emotional.

"Khayal rakhna apna.Aur Anubhav bhoolna mat ki abb aap yaha k Raja hain,kuch zimmedari hain aapki bhi."His father said.

And after few more minutes of talking we were finally ready to go.

"Anubhav Haseena ka khayal rakhna,bada shaher hain sab naya hoga isske liye.."Saksham Bhai said and Anubhav just nodded.

"Boston,gadi mein baitho."Anubhav said and Boston immediately hopped into the car and I followed him.

It was a Mercedes Maybach Pullman.I honestly didn't know the name even,Anubhav told me about it.

Anubhav got into the car and folded the front two seats pressing a button making more room for Boston who immediately made himself comfortable on the floor

Anubhav got into the car and folded the front two seats pressing a button making more room for Boston who immediately made himself comfortable on the floor.He pressed another button and curtains were drawn giving us total privacy,even the drivers portion was seperated from our by a thin film through which we could see the front view but the person sitting there couldn't see us.I was playing with Boston and Anubhav was working on his laptop.

"Anubhav curtains khol dijiye na please...humein bahar ka view dekhna hain."I said.

"Abhi toh hum Avantipur mein hi hain..highway aate hi khol denge."He said and I nodded.

Few hours passed by,I was getting bored,Boston was asleep and my husband was still looking at his laptop.I checked the time at mobile it was past 1pm,it's been 3 hours since we have started.I leaned back on my seat and poked Anubhav's upper arms.He looked at me and raised his eyebrows.

"Aur kitni der??"I asked.

"Abhi toh sirf 3 ghante huye hain jaan."He said."Koi pareshani ho rahi hain?"He asked.