Rose Day

(Long Chapter...not Proofread)

SPRINGFIELD DEGREE COLLEGE

Author

It was lunch time and Haseena was sitting with her friends in the canteen when her mobile rang.

"Hello."She said.

"Kya karrahi ho?"Her husband asked from other side of the call.

"Canteen mein hain..bas lunch karnewale hain,aapki toh meeting hain na  phir aap call kaise karrahe hain?"She asked.

"Bas meeting shuru honewali hain...usse pahele call karliya.Kyun baat nahi karni humse?"He asked.

"Arey nahi,aisi baat nahi hain."Haseena said.

"Canteen se kuch ulta pulta mat khana,Shankar ka banaya hi khana.Rakhte hain."He said.

"Nahi kharahe kuch canteen se...Apke Shankar ka banaya sada hua salad hi kha rahe hain."She replied making faces.

"Sada hua nahi,healthy hain woh madam.Chalo Bye.Love you."Anubhav said.

"Love you too."Haseena said and kept her mobile back on the table without disconnecting the call.

"Ohhoooo Haseena...love you haan?!!"Kanan teased and Haseena blushed.

"Tera mast hain na itna handsome husband upar se caring bhi.Accha bata toh Valentine's week ka kya plan hain?Kal toh Rose day hain!"Ritika asked excitedly.

"Kuch plan nahi hain....ek mahine mein internals chalu hojayenge aur marks idhar udhar aaya na toh Arnav sir chhodenge nahi."Haseena said taking a bite of her salad.

"How unromantic yaar!Yaha hum manane ko taras rahe hain aur tere paas partner hain phir bhi tujhe interest nahi."Ritwik said.

"Aur nahi toh kya Ritwik ko dekh,har subha mandir mein matha tekta hain ki valentine's se pahele koi pat Jaye isse."Kanan teased Ritwik.
"But seriously yaar Haseena,tune kaha tha that your husband is pretty romantic so I'm sure unhone kuch badhiya plan Kiya hoga."She added.

"He's a busy man Kanan.Aur humare liye pyar jatane k liye unhe kisi particular week ki zaroorat nahi.He loves me everyday,every hour and every second."Haseena said smiling.

On the other hand who was hearing the entire conversation smiled at his wife's words.He disconnected the call and went to the conference room where the meeting was to be held.

🌿☘︎☘︎☘︎🌹🌹🌹☘︎☘︎☘︎🌿

After meeting Anubhav was sitting in his cabin totally engrossed in some work.His eyes were glued to his laptop.There were several tabs opened and all of them were about Valentine's week.He was even making some notes.
(How cute na!😍)
After sometime he huffed.He searched every possible way of how could he make this week special for her but couldn't find anything solid.Every idea suggested by the internet seemed ordinary for his lady love.

"Sir,may I come in?"His PA Aman asked from the door of his cabin.

"Hmm.."Anubhav hummed still glued to his laptop.