𝟎𝟎𝟏.𝟓

Start from the beginning

Spending the past summer together Percy had realised just deep the wound run for Juliet, even if tried to act casual about it the hate and pain Patroclus had faced in his past life made her insecure and scared even in this life.

He leaned forward, touching his forehead with hers, a fond smile on his face, "I wanna bike for us, want me to go into the entire bad-boy image for you too, huh? Leather jacket and everything?"

Juliet laughed at his words, "Gotta stick to laid back surfer vibe babe, leave the hardcore stuff for me,"

Percy grinned as Juliet leaned forward and pressed her lips to his. The duo to busy kissing that they didn't notice the huge black form swooping down from the sky until four hooves landed on the hood of the Prius with a WUMP-WUMP- CRUNCH!

Percy lightly pulled back, not at all caring about the car and diving in for another kiss, when Juliet stopped him with wide eyes. The moment was further ruined by horse speaking skills.

Hey, boss, a voice said in his head, ruining the mood. Nice car!

Percy swirled his head back, his hands holding onto Juliet tightly when she tried to get down on her feet. Juliet moved in slight agitation, she didn't know if Percy understood just how he usually held her, it was extremely tight sometimes.

His face painted in irritation, all he wanted was some peace with his girl but now he had craters put in the hood of the Prius with a Pegasus and a son of Hephaestus who was giving him an amused smirk, which was real mature coming from the dude who was just as much lovestruck as Percy.

"Blackjack," Percy sighed. "What are you—"

"No time Percy," Charles Beckendorf was dressed for combat. He wore a bronze breastplate and war helm with black camo pants and a sword strapped to his side. His explosives bag was slung over his shoulder.

"Time?" Percy asked.

He nodded grimly.

A clump formed in Percy's throat, hold tightening on his girlfriend who ran a soothing hand through his hair. They'd known this was coming. They'd been planning for it for weeks, but they'd half hoped it would never happen.

Juliet looked up at Beckendorf, now finally down on her feet, "Hi Charlie,"

"Hey, Julie, sorry for ruining you guys day," Juliet shook her head with a sympathetic smile, "It's fine, I'll tell Sally and explain to Paul about the hood. I'll head to camp after that."

Charles stepped forward and let Juliet hug him, "Take care of him, he's prone to near death situations." She joked and Charles smiled but there wasn't any happiness in their eyes, both their faces frightened.

Then Juliet headed to Percy and kissed him quickly, before fixing his hair, "Don't die, blue."

Percy kissed her again, murmuring slowly, "Love you."

Juliet smiled sadly while separating and patting him as goodbye, "Love you too."

Percy's last view of her was sitting in the shotgun seat of the Prius, her arms crossed, watching as Blackjack circled higher and higher, carrying Beckendorf and him into the sky.

Juliet soon returned to Sally and Paul, explaining the entire situation to them and requesting a ride to camp. Though the roof was slightly crushed, Paul and Sally were more than happy to drop her off.

Once Juliet reached back camp, she was met with Augustus right on the entrance as he entered camp right with her. He'd been on a vacation with Rachel, something that pissed both Annabeth and Juliet off, but Percy was spouting some bullshit about bro code saying he was on Augustus's side. Later in her cabin he had confessed he was always on Juliet's side.