𝟎𝟎𝟕

❛𝟎𝟎𝟕❜

𝟎𝟎𝟕

❝𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐪𝐮𝐞𝐬𝐭❞

Juliet stared at Chiron unimpressed, a single eyebrow cocked and hands crossed on her front as she stood their with nothing but pure boredom

Juliet stared at Chiron unimpressed, a single eyebrow cocked and hands crossed on her front as she stood their with nothing but pure boredom. Did she just hear him wrong or what?

"You are experienced in quests and all three of them are new to this," He was clearing his throat awfully lot, and not meeting her eyes. She let her eyes stray to Mr. D who gave her the look that he didn't believe Chiron either.

"So what I'm hearing," She untangled her arms to hold up a finger, "That I'm being sent to babysit on a quest."

"Hey-" Annabeth rose up in protest but Juliet didn't turn towards her and replied back, "Were you asked, for your opinion?"

Percy concluded Juliet could be really scary when provoked.

"No it's not that-"

"Don't play," Juliet cut Chiron off too, he wasn't telling her the real reasons, "You are an awful liar."

Mr. D snorted at that before tipping his coke glass towards her and taking a sip. Chrion looked highly aggravated and was searching for proper words to reply back, "Just go on the quest Juliet."

"Really good explanation, I understood all the details," She gave back a sarcastic smile making the centaur sigh.

Mr. D placed back his glass before answering, "Some gods have required your presence on the quest, It's not a question, it's a demand."

"Lovely," She replied back, before turning to assess the trio she was to go with. Oh god, all of them looked like a bunch of losers. "I suppose we should get packing then,"

She didn't want to stay there any longer. Juliet was already hating every second of agreeing to this quest, her last one hadn't gone that well. She'd been sent on her second quest by her father, to retrieve magical items from the island of circe, but that quest had remained unachieved when she had been ambushed by sirens and bled through her eyes and ears at the horrendous screeching they had bestowed on her, she'd passed out and woken up with enough energy only to return back to camp.