𝟎𝟏𝟏.𝟒

𝟎𝟏𝟏.𝟒

"I-i-I can't do this," Annabeth clutched onto the sobbing Juliet's body

That's what Juliet had been doing the past two weeks. Crying. And stuffing her face with chocolates from Silena while moping on her bed. The entire cabin felt gloomy due to her crying, no matter how much warmth Apollo tried to radiate on her, it was as if some sort of permanent chill had settled inside cabin 7 due to her crying.

"Juli, we have to, I'm sorry," Annabeth spoke back sorrowfully, tears escaping her own eyes as she hugged her best friend while she sobbed on her bed.

"I just found out he was Achilles! We just got together! And then he went and died!" Juliet's cries filled the cabin, making her siblings grimace.

Augustus who stood by the door had to physically stop himself from commenting about how even Juliet's sobs were not off tune, was his brain broken to think of such stuff in such depressing situation?. He was holding on to the sea green shimmery shroud, waiting for Annabeth to somehow get Juliet out for the funeral. 

The funeral of Percy Jackson.

"Jules-"

"Don't call me that!" Juliet snapped out angrily before once again breaking down into sobs. 

Augustus heard the trotting of hooves behind him, making him turn around to see Chiron approach with a sad look, "Juliet, dear, it's time."

"C-chiron!" Juliet bounded out of her bed before rushing to throw her arms around the centaur, crying on his shirt while he soothingly patted her back. "I know it's hard dear, but it is something we must do. The ancient rites are extremely important."

Juliet knew the importance of ancient rites better than anyone else, she hadn't gotten her's properly done when she was Patroclus and ended up roaming the underworld, lost and lonely.

She weakly nodded as Chiron lead her sobbing self over to the amphitheatre. Silena engulfed her in a hug when they reached there, offering support while Chiron went up front to give a speech. Juliet didn't hear much of it, too lost in her crying daze, only being snapped out by the last words that made a sob escape her throat.