𝟎𝟎𝟔.𝟐

𝟎𝟎𝟔.𝟐

By the time Juliet came back to her senses and woke up, she was somewhere on an Island hauled above ground by Percy who definitely needed lessons on how to hold someone and the distinct voice of Grover and Clarisse in the back talking about someon...

By the time Juliet came back to her senses and woke up, she was somewhere on an Island hauled above ground by Percy who definitely needed lessons on how to hold someone and the distinct voice of Grover and Clarisse in the back talking about someone's wedding.

For a second she stared at the cave above her, blinking her eyes and wondering if the siren encounter had finally damaged her brain or her satyr friend was really out there talking about Clarisse getting married to a cyclops.

What in the fresh hell?

"Percy," she tried to call out to the guy who's hands were awkwardly wrapped around her back, he'd definitely never held a girl before. Percy didn't hear her call too busy hearing about Grover being eaten with mango chutney. "Perce!"

He heard her whispered yell then, jerking back and connecting his eyes with her slightly reddish ones, blinking hurt and the lack of sunlight was no help, she needed her sunglasses and to be on her own feet.

"You're awake!" He lightly exclaimed and Juliet rolled her eyes while jumping down from his arms, "No I'm dead. Stop stating the obvious and help,"

She gestured to her eyes and he understood pointing to his sweatshirts pointing while still holding onto her swaying shoulders so that she didn't fall. Juliet reached and took out the glasses placing them on her eyes before sighing in relief, "Now tell me what's going?"

Just as Percy was about to speak there was a huge explosion around the cave followed by a scream that told her they might be too late. It was Annabeth crying out in fear.

"I got Nobody!" Polyphemus gloated.

Why was he happy then? They crept to the cave entrance and saw the Cyclops, grinning wickedly, holding up empty air. The monster shook his fist, and a baseball cap fluttered to the ground. There was Annabeth, hanging upside down by her legs.

"Hah!" the Cyclops said. "Nasty invisible girl! Already got feisty one for wife. Means you gotta be grilled with mango chutney!"

Annabeth struggled, but she looked dazed. She had a nasty cut on her forehead. Her eyes were glassy. Juliet turned towards Clarisse with wide eyes, making sure fiesty one referred to her and not Juliet, herself.