ACCEPT AND SOME PAST🤍

The camera show to our love bird who lays in bed naked,hugging each other after hot love making...ragini lie on sahil chest playing with chest hair while sahil stroke her hair slowly...he kiss her forehead more than 100 time...he finally felt he fulfill his life...the tear come out from his eyes without his knowledge and before he wipe it ,the drops fall on ragini face..
Ragini senses it and ask..
Ragini:why you crying sahil?
Sahil:Nothing jaan ..just i felt fulfill and happy now...you know naa how much I love you...
Ragini:I know sahil..it's infinite..I can't describe it..
Sahil hold her chin and peck her lips slightly
Sahil:i love you jaan
Ragini:I love you to sahil
Sahil:you know what jaan
Ragini:hmmm
Sahil make her turn to him
Sahil:I want to say one things to you ...I keep it as my secret..but now I think you should know it..because you deserve to know my past..
Ragini:past?
Sahil:yes jaan..
Sahil:I know you before our marriage..i mean before I meet you first at that accident jaan...
Ragini confused:how?
Sahil:you study at vvv college right!
Ragini:yes..
Sahil:I also study at there ..,I am senior to you ..
Ragini:then why I didn't  see you that time..
Sahil:because I always hide from you..I always run away when you near me..
Ragini:why?
Sahil:because I fall in love with you from that time..
Ragini get shock to hear this...
Sahil:yes ragini ...I love you from our college time..but I'm always scare to tell you...you know what you always make me gone weak with your voice..you always wear you traditional chudithar,with matching jewellery,your hair tie to braids..with shyness in your face...I fell in love from that moment..you are my first love ragini..yes..
Sahil get tear when he remembers about her ..ragini also in tears..
Sahil:one day I make myself brave to propose to you....but that day you didn't come to college..but after 2 days you come to College with smile and happiness in your face...I don't know reason about it..but one day I get know that you get engagement with someone...you know how I feel from that moment..it's killed from inside when I think you will someone wife..I cry a lot ragini...I can't bear it...so happiness's in your face because of him not me...
Then after few days you get married and left college..I became lifeless without seeing you...after complete my studies,I join my father business..and from there I meet Kavya..first I don't interest with her ..but for sake of my mother I marry her...and I try to be a good husband for her..but one thing ragini I can't forget you..because I still love you jaan..but I never imagine that you will become mine again..
Ragini who was in shock and guilt hug him tightly and cry in his embrace...she kiss his lips passionately ..pour her love on it..
Ragini:i sorry sahil..sorry...I don't know that you face all this ...it's mean I'm your first love.. and I
She cry again remember that she give him second place in hearts for love..she curse herself for love someone before him..
Sahil:shhhhh...jaan..it's okay..I can understand jaan..don't cry ...I can't see you like this...i love you
Ragini:I love you to sahil ...i love you..don't ever leave me..I can't live without you..
Sahil:I won't leave you jaan...you are my soul...how can I live without my soul..
Ragini seeing him with love and kiss in his lips deeply..sahil kiss her neck passionately and get in another round of love making..the room filled with their moan ,groan and screaming each other name..