LOVE ON AIR🤍

Sahil Mansion
next morning,we can see both our love couple sleep peaceful in each other's arms...the sunray fall in ragini face disturb her sleep..she open her eyes slowly..she see her sahil sleep on her like small child...he puts his mouth in her breast while his hand holding her hand ...she get shy to see him in this position..he is still inside her..she get flash of last night hot love making season between both of them..sahil wake up feeling her breath on him..

Both of see each other's lovely..recollect last night hot love making between both..
Sahil:Good morning jaan..I LOVE YOU
say this he peck her lips lightly..
Ragini:Good morning sahil..I LOVE YOU TOO
say this she kiss his cheek softly holding his chin..
(them still in that position guys..as sahil in up and ragini in down and he still inside her)

#MATURE CONTENT #

Sahil get naughty idea...as he know he still inside her..he do movement slowly..feel his move ragini start to moan his name..
Ragini:sahil....ahhhh..mmm..not again..sa..hil...aaahhhh
Hearing her moan he start to speed up his trust...he
slammed his lips on her ...both kiss each other's lips passionately and hungrily...while kiss sahil take out the comfort that wrap her body..he play with her boobs with his hand while kiss her..she moan in his mouth feeling pleasure..sahil go down to her neck and give fresh love bites on there..ragini hugging his back and digging her nail on his back..he take her boobs again in his mouth and suck it like a child get his favourite chocolate...he sucking,bitting,kissing,nibble her boobs and nipples..
Ragini:ahhhh ...sahil...mmmmm....suck them more harder...yess...mmmmmm
He travel his kiss from up to down and stop at her belly..sahil put his tongue inside her belly button..he bite her belly and suck there to reduce
her pain..she scream little in pain and pleasure giving by him..
sahil go down and put his lips in her thigh and give her an uncountable kiss in there..ragini shiver feeling his kiss near her private parts..Sahil get up ,making ragini confused..with smirk in his lips..he push his one finger inside her thrusting making her moaning hard his name..
Ragini breathing heavily:sa..hil..don't tease me..please love me
Sahil:what's the hurry jaan have some patience
say this he inserted his second finger thrusting her hard in and out..
Ragini moan loudly as she throw her head back feeling pleasure..sahil took out his finger which were all with ragini juice..and replace it with his mouth..he suck her all juice come out from her pussy..he lick clit and suck there hardly..he put his tongue inside and thrust with it...she shiver and close her eyes feeling his touched..ragini pulls sahil up and kiss him passionately..without wasting more he get inside her again..this time he turn her make her sit in his up..he hold her both hand with his..

Sahil:jaan I love you..please move..show how much you love me?
Ragini start to do movement while holding his hand..first she start with slowly but he encouraged her to move fast ..she moving faster and harder on him..
Sahil groan:ohhhh yesss jaann like that...mmmm ahhh fast..fast..yes ...I love you jaan..i love you..yaa...mmmm
As ragini feel tired,sahil change his position as now he was above her between her legs,he grab he her left boobs and start sucking her while massaging another one with hand,her screaming was getting loud as sahil push himself deeply on her..he hold her legs put it at his waist and thrust her hard..he kissed her to make her screaming stop..
Sahil:I'm cumming
Ragini prepare herself cumming together with him..both release cum together,sahil fall on her ,panting heavily as ragini ..
Sahil:I LOVE YOU JAAN,thank you for coming into my life
Ragini breathing heavily:I LOVE YOU MORE..
And both fall asleep because of tiredness..

After half a hour ragini get up from him after give kiss in his forehead..wrap her body with bedsheet ,heading to washroom..after 20 minutes she come out washroom wearing a blue white saree..she go to dressing table and wipe her hair with towel..while doing this she see sahil from mirror..after ready,she get up and go near him to wake him up..

Ragini:sahil ..sahil..get up ..u get late to office..
She turn and go to closet to take his towel and handle to him..
He get up and sit in bed realise he wearing nothing..
He get up from bed naked..making ragini shy and turn her face..he take the towel and wrap around his waist and go near him
Sahil hug her from behind:where is going this shyness yesterday jaan...u already see me fully without any clothes..then why need this shyness...get used to seeing me like this everyday jaan..
Ragini who was blush and turn to his side..
Ragini:stop with flirting words and you need to take bath ..go
She push him inside washroom and smile herself..

After taking bath sahil come out from washroom,he found his clothes already arranged in bed ..he smile think his ragini know very well about his choice ..after wearing clothes, he come out to hall and see raging arranging breakfast for him on dining table..he smiled and go near her..give kiss in her forehead
Sahil :good morning jaan
Ragini:good morning baby
sahil happy to hear she addressed him "BABY"
Sahil:what is the special for today?
Ragini:I'm make your favourite..aloo paratha with pudina chutney..
Ragini put a piece at his plate..sahil tore the parata in a half and foaled it and dip it in chutney and swallowed in a go..
Sahil:jaan it's so yummy..I love it
Ragini happy to hear it and serve another more parata on his plate
Sahil:why you don't eat?
Ragini:it's okay you eat first,I will eat later
Sahil didn't listen to excuse,make her sit beside him and serve her by himself
Sahil:eat now
Ragini eat it without obey him..he stare her lovely and caressing her hair..she smile back to him witnesses his love on her..she thanked to god because give sahil as her life partner..

After finish breakfast,sahil and ragini headed out to hall..she bring his suitcase and pass to him..he hug her from waist and bring her near..she put her hand in his shoulder and he hold her from her waist..
Sahil:waise I don't I have mood to go office today jaan...can I take off?
Ragini know his intentions:no need to take office sahil..you should go and you are boss,your employee must wait for you..so no off today..
Sahil make a sad face with pout..ragini kiss him in his pout...
Sahil:why is this for??
Ragini:for tempting me
Sahil:it's not enough I need more
Ragini:it's enough for you now..,now go to office ,you will get late
Sahil:atleast give one kiss in cheek..please
He make a puppy face,that make her go weak
She give kiss in both of his cheeks
Ragini:now enough and go now you willl get late already ..
Sahil:ragini
Ragini: hmmmm
Sahil:I LOVE YOU
Ragini:I LOVE YOU TOO
sahil get in his car and wave bye to her and drove his car to office while ragini admire his cute reaction and wave back to him..

TAADA ..ITS SO ROMANTIC NAA..I WILL MAKE MORE ROMANCE AND ROMANTIC SCENE BETWEEN THEM..MEET YOU ALL SOON UNTIL I POST NEXT PART..TQ