PREGNANT AND SANSKAR ALIVE 🤍

Ragini still confused with her action,if she hate him why she let him make love with her..she can stop but why she didn't stop him..why she always feel weak infront him..why ..why ??
Ragini rocking chotu sanskar in her lap..she lost in long thought..
beep beep..
Her phone got new message..she put chotu sanskar in cradle as he sleep fastly..after put a soft comfort on him and kiss his forehead softly..she take her phone and open it..she found a message from Sahil..she read the message..
Sahil:"jaan are you still angry on me?i miss you so much jaan..i love you..forgive me for my sins but don't leave me..I can't bare this distance between us..if you want I can ask sorry infront sanskar family..but jaan please come naa..I miss you...
Ragini read the message and had tears in her eyes ..she can't see him begging like this..she write a message for him..
Ragini:I can't hate you sahil,why?? After all this happen still I can't ignore you ..why??
She cry hold his pic at her phone..she touch his face lovely and kiss his pic deeply...

Sahil Mansion
Sahil sit in his bedroom hold his hair frustrated and crying badly..
Sahil:why jaan ,why you left me alone..see now I can't be away with you..you become my habit jaan..i love you ragini..love you..
He take her pic in closet and hugnear his heart closely..he miss her so much..he can't describe how much he misses her..
Sahil:jaan I miss you
He crying badly..
All this see my mishka from corner of door..she also have tears in her eyes..she also missed her mumma...she can't see her her papa in this state..

Maheswari Mansion

Sujatha(mother of sanskar and ex dil of ragini ) call ragini...she want to speak something personally with her..she really care about her life...she know sahil is fault but we change the truth..truth is ragini is sahil wife..she should be with him..happy with him..
Sujatha:ragini beta ,what you want to do next?
Ragini:what you mean maa??I don't understand
Sujatha:beta I'm mean your and sahil life..what you think about him..still you want avoid from him..
Ragini:maa ,I don't want to talk about him..
Sujatha:ragini I know that he do wrong but we can't change it ..the thing want to happen it's happen..but you can give him second chance ragini...
Ragini:No maa..I can't ..he not do wrong maa..he do sin..separate me and sanskar..kill your son..do you want me to forgive him??
Sujatha :but ragini he suffer in there..I also can see you also suffer in here..
Ragini:maa I don't care about him anymore maa..he should regret with what he done..
Sujatha:okay tell me one thing?
Ragini:??
Sujatha:after all this happen still love him right..I know you can't forgive him but you also can't forget him naa..
Ragini:maa it's not like that
Sujatha get up from sofa and go near ragini , make her turn to her face ..
Sujatha:don't try to lie to me ragini..you can't do that..
Ragini keep mums and avoid eye contact with sujatha..
Sujatha:ragini beta you should hurt yourself..your this attitude make sahil hurt alos..beta sahil is good partner for you beta..he can't able to see pain in your eye..he love you truly and deeply..I know but what happen it's happen..pls forget it and move on with him..
"He love you truly and deeply "
"He can't able to see pain in your eyes"
"Forget and move on with him"
Sujatha advice make ragini calm for something..she get the best mother in law..sujatha ruffles ragini hair softly..she can't see her daughter (yes she accept her as her daughter)...she want them to be happy always.
Ragini who was in long thought suddenly feel nausea..she run to washroom..sujatha who was worried with her action go behind her...ragini vomit at her wash basin..she wipe her mouth with towel..sujatha who was stand at outside washroom get worried about her..ragini come out of washroom
Sujatha:ragini what happen to you suddenly??
Ragini:I don't know maa..I feel vomiting suddenly..maybe the lunch I ate is not digesting that why..
Sujatha put her palm at ragini forehead...she don't have fever..sujatha hold ragini hand and check her pulse..ragini get confused with her act..sujatha smile and hug ragini tightly...
Ragini:maa what happen??why you so happy..
Sujatha:ragini I'm so happy..please call Sahil immediately..
Ragini:maa pls tell me what happen and why i should call sahil for this..
Sujatha:ragini he should know about this first..call him..
Ragini:maa don't make me tension ..please tell what happen to me?
Sujatha:RAGINI YOU ARE PREGNANT..
Ragini stumbled and sat on the sofa...her face show different emotion ...she shock and happy..she pregnant again..
Ragini:I'm pre..pregnant
Sujatha:yes ragini
Ragini touch her womb and smile in tears..she happy to carry a baby again in her life....
Ragini:maa sahil,Sahil should know this..
Sujatha :yes he should..go call him
Ragini :yes maa
Ragini rushing to her bedroom and pick her phone..she dial sahil num..

Sahil Mansion
Sahil who was in his room in long thought about ragini..suddenly his get ring ..he became very happy after see the dialler name in screen..
Sahil:hello ,jaan
Ragini become weak to hear his voice..she really miss him..
Ragini:hello sahil,are you still crying??why your voice like this ..
Sahil:I'm miss jaan..I can't bear this separate ..I can't
Saying this he cry more in phone..
Ragini:if I say something,can you do for me without obeying?
Sahil:sure jaan ,you just order it ..I will do that.
Ragini:I want to meet you ..come to maheswari mansion immediately..
Sahil:I'm will there in 15 min jaan
Ragini:No ,you come slowly..and I know how you drive..and please drive safely..
Sahil:okay jaan I LOVE YOU
Ragini:hmmmm
After hang up the call,sahil run out of mansion take his car key..he drove to maheswari mansion...on the way he think why she want to meet her..did she forgive him and accept him or divorce..there many things running in his head but he will clarify it after meet her...

Maheswari Mansion
Ragini is in different emotions now..one side she feel happy because she conceive again and one side she feel confused about her feeling on him..did she forgive him easily after all this happen?
Ragini:I need to talk with him about my pregnancy..he must know it..I can't hide from him..
She didn't realise that sahil reach there..he call her
Sahil:jaan
Ragini turn her face to his direction and find him in there..he look different..so messy..he had beard,his eyes look so swollen because of crying,his eyes got black spot because of sleepless night..ragini get worried that see him like this..she go near him
Ragini:what you done to you sahil?why you look like this..you don't know how to take care yourself..
Sahil:you don't be beside me naa jaan,that's why I don't know take my self..
Ragini eyes get teary to see his condition like this..she wipe her tear before it fall from her eyes..
Ragini:I want to tell you something
Sahil:what jaan?what you want to tell me..
Ragini:I...i...I am..pre..
Sahil:why you stammering to say it jaan..don't scare just tell it..bad or good I will accept it..
Ragini take a deep breath and say..
Ragini:I am pregn
Laksh shout in happiness :bhanbi
She see outside and found laksh with happy face and teary eyes ..he was so happy..ragini get confused with his reaction..sahil who turn to his side and found laksh at outside with happiness make him confused also...
Ragini:laksh what happen?
Ragini:laksh I'm asking you what happen? And why you are so happy..
Laksh:bhabhi I'm found him bhabhi..I'm found him
Ragini:who you found laksh?
Laksh:you will know bhabhi..
He turn to out and call someone
Laksh:come inside
Ragini see someone who get inside with stumbling steps..she see down from up..her world get up and down to found him in here..she having happy tears..she smile widely to found him here and alive..
Ragini: sanskar..
Sahil also get shock to found him there and alive..
Sanskar:ragini
That's it she ran to him and hug him tightly..sanskar kiss her forehead and ragini kiss his cheek..they both share each other missing in that one hug..all this scene by whole maheswari member and sahil..sahil broken inside see all this scene..he didn't expect this will happen..
Ragini:sanskar you alive..my sanskar alive
Sanskar:yes ragini I'm alive...how can I go when my soul with you?
Sahil who can't see more their closeness..slowly step back and left the place without anyone notice ..
Sanskar:and because of trustness you still wear mangalsutra right ..
This words make ragini realise something...sahil..
Ragini turn to see him but he not in there..she search him but he not in there..
Laksh:so sanskar bhai is back ..we have to celebrate it..yaa
Everyone in house is happy except ragini ..
Ragini I'm thought:why sahil left the place without say anything..In happiness found sanskar I'm forget him fully..and my pregnancy
Ragini pick her phone and sahil ..but his phone show switch off..
Here sahil stand at edge of cliff
Sahil shout:ragini
Sahil:why this always happen to me ..why ..why you can't see me happy...why you always take the person I love from life everytime.,why??
He cry badly and speak to sky...he really broken ...he lost hia ragini and his love forever ...

TADDA..I KNOW GUYS I TAKE LONG TO WRITE IT BUT I COMPLETE THIS PART NOW..SO READ AND ENJOY IT..TQ