YOU ARE KILLER🤍

The days pass with happiness and infinity love between sahil and ragini...she feel so happy to accept him as her humsafar and he always try to anything to make her happy....mishka also feel happy to see her mumma and papa bonding..she feel her family is complete as one family..

Sahil Mansion
It's a morning,as usual ragini make sahil wear his tie..she scold him while do it..
Ragini:I really doubt you are no 1 businessman,but you don't even to fix your tie..
She huff and glare him with fake anger..
Sahil puts his hand on her shoulder and say
Sahil:What to Mrs Sengupta from the time you started fixing my tie I completely forgot how to fix it
Ragini twisted her lips and fixed his tie..He pecked her lips..
Ragini:why this for??
He dragged her holding her waist and said
Sahil:for tempting me
And winked at her...he moved his face over her neck and said
Sahil:I feel like taking off from office today..
Ragini pushed him and said
Ragini:Now get going you are getting late Mr hubby
Sahil dragged her near him and kissed love bytes at her neck..Ragini moaned his name "Sahil" and closed her eyes...
Sahil:Is it paining jaan..
Sahil asked worried.,ragini nodded her head blushing..they hear laksh voice at downstairs disturbing them..ragini utilized the situation and ran out of the room...Sahil caressed his neck blushing..

Laksh:Sahil ..sahil..where are you?
Laksh shout sahil name in downstair...ragini who was worried hear his shout,come to him and ask
Ragini:Laksh you here and what happen?why are shouting sahil name..
Laksh keep silent and didn't answer her question..he call again sahil name..this time his voice shaking whole shall mansion..from his face ragini can find he is so angry and raging ...
Sahil who hear his voice so loud than before come down by stairs..
Sahil:hey Laksh what up?how are you...why you call me..is that any problem brother?
Sahil come near laksh and put his hand on sahil shoulder..Laksh look at his face with rage and punch his face hardly before sahil realise what happen..Laksh punch sahil face so hard that make sahil fall down on floor..ragini who was shocked with Laksh sudden action ,try to stop laksh from beating sahil..
Ragini:laksh stop it..what are trying to do..
Laksh:leave me bhabhi,I will not leave this bastard..he should died in my hand..you bloody moron...
Sahil stop laksh hand his hand from beating him and ask him..
Sahil:laksh are you mad or what..why you suddenly beat me..are you drunk or what??
Ragini make them release each other's and wipe sahil blood come from his corner lip with her pally..she have tear in her eyes..laksh again want punch him but ragini slap laksh hard in his cheek..laksh get shock ...he see ragini while holding his cheek where ragini slap..
Ragini:don't you dare laksh..I told you to stop....
Laksh:bhabhi,you slap me because of this man..but u know what this man done to you and our family..
Ragini:what he did?don't blabbering laksh..
Laksh;I don't blabber bhabhi,but you have to know truth..
Sahil see  laksh with hurt and confused in his face..he don't understand what laksh saying...
Laksh:bhabhi you know how sanskar bhai died..
Ragini get emotional hear his name after long day...
Ragini with control her emotional and say..
Ragini:he meet with a huge accident,that he pass away on the spot..
Laksh:and do you want to know with who's his car get hit..
Ragini nod her head to want to knock who is that bastard that make her suffer..who is that person who seize her happiness..
Laksh come near her ,see her eyes deeply and say
Laksh:bhabhi,the person who hit sanskar bhai car,make all us suffer..seize your happiness..is non other than ..it's SAHIL
Ragini wide her eyes hear this..she feel like her world is collapse..she didn't trust laksh word..her tears in eyes running in her cheek non stop..
Ragini  with tear:No laksh,I think you misunderstand..sahil is not that person..he never will think to do like that and moreover he will not lie to me..
Laksh:bhabhi,if you think I'm lie ..you ask him by yourself..
Ragini go near him and sahil see her with hurt..he don't want ragini know this truth but destiny make his stand in this situation..YES,sahil car really get hit with sanskar car but it's not his fault..its suddenly happen and that time he can't control his car because he lost control..for now he to face this situation..he don't want to lose his jaan..YES HIS RAGINI..ragini hold his cheek softly and ask
Ragini;sahil i know you won't do that but I want  make clarify  to know..pls tell naa you didn't do that..
Ragini tears running unstoppable..sahil also had tears in his eyes..
Sahil:jaan im sorry to hide this matter from you..I don't want lost you that why I accept my fault to you..laksh say true ragini and sanskar car meet with accident with my car..
That is she left her hand that put in his cheek..she go behind with stammering steps..she fall on floor and see his face with no emotional..sahil wipe his tears and come near her and sit infront her...he cup her face and say..
Sahil:jaan ,I'm sorry jaan..I'm really try lot to tell about this matter to you but I can't..I don't want to lose you....I know it's my fault also but trust me jaan,I did hide this hurt..I..
Chapppkkkk...
Ragini slapping sahil so hard..her eyes were emitting fire..she wipe her tears and stand up with rage..sahil still in shock hold his cheek and stared ground because not able fight with her raging eyes..she hold his collar ...
Ragini:how could you hide this from me,how dare Mr Sahil Sengupta...how dare you???
Ragini:after destroy my life and you try to get in my life with name of love..how dare you ahh??
Shall:jaan I..
Ragini:don't ever..don't ever call me like that and I hate you..
Ragini:you kill my sanskar...you kill my happiness...YOU ARE KILLER SAHIL..I hate you..I hate you so much..
Sahil broken from inside hear this word come out from her mouth..his tears running in his cheek..he see Ragini with emotional and hurt but she didn't care about it..
Ragini:Laksh
Laksh:yes bhabhi
Ragini:can you do one favour for me?
Laksh:tell bhabhi
Ragini:I don't want to stay in here..pls bring me with you..I don't stay in one with this man..I can't stay ..
Sahib:jaan jaan don't say..see I'm sorry...I really sorry..but don't ever leave me..you promised me jaan that you will not leave me in any situation..
He kneel infront her and begged to her..he holds her hand and she remove off his hands from her..
Ragini:I don't want hear your words sahil..and one more thing I want to free from this relationship..
Sahil:jaan what you mean??
Ragini:I'm mean I want divorce from you MR SAHIL SENGUPTA
Sahil get numb and shaking hear this..he sit with thud in floor ..is that much she hate him..why she didn't listen from his side..
Ragini:Laksh let's go
Ragini looked sahil for last time and move out from Mansion with laksh..
Sahil see her shadow until it disappears..
"You are killer"
"I hate you "
"I can't stay here"
"I want divorce "
Sahil screams hold his hair and cry badly..
Sahil:why ragini,why you left??why you left me alone again..now how can I live without you..how can I??
The parts ends with sahil crying face and ragini rage face

I KNOW GUYS ITS SHOULD NOT HAPPEN LIKE BUT THIS THEM STORY RIGHT SO SURE THEY WILL ONE AGAIN..SO WAIT FOR NEXT PART...