ROMANCE AT OFFICE 🤍

Sahil Mansion
Ragini sing Lori while pats chotu sanskar back..she roaming here and there while pats him softly..as he fall asleep fastly,she put him in cradle and kiss his forehead..she getting missing Sahil suddenly..she go out of room after close door slowly to make sure chotu sanskar not wake up..ragini pick her phone and call sahil..

Sengupta&son Industry
His phone is ringing..sahil who was busy at meeting didn't notice it....ragini call him again but this time his security pick up his phone..
Ragini:Hello sahil
Security:mam,sir at meeting ..
Ragini:oh okay,let sir know I'm call him
Security:sure mam I will let sir know
Ragini:thank you
Security:no mention mam
She hang up her phone..and start to think something..
Ragini:oh sir in meeting that's why he didn't pick up my call..oh my busy cute hot boss..but I know if you in meeting you will not have your food...
Something strike in her mind and she smile headed to kitchen..

Sengupta&son Industry
sahil was so stress and tired after handle the meeting..he was angry like hell at his employees..he order anyone to don't disturb him and not let anyone inside his room..Ragini cooks his favourite dish and come to his office..she go to reception and ask
Ragini:hi ,I want meet mr sahil
Receptionist:sorry mam ,but sir say not let anyone inside..
Ragini:but I'm his wife,he will let me..tell to him
Receptionist:but mam i..
Security:Rita ,what you do..sorry mam...Rita she is ragini madam,sahil sir wife
Receptionist:but varun,sir say not let anyone
Security:it's okay I will tell him..sorry mam..you can go inside mam
Ragini pass by him and knock door and get inside his room
Sahil shout:get out!!
Ragini shock see his anger side..
Sahil:I'm told not anyone to come inside
Ragini:am I too ??
Sahil get shock to hear familiar voice ,he see up found ragini in there..
Sahil:jaan ,you here?
Ragini: it's okay sahil,you so busy..I will go back..I put this food carrier in table.. you eat later..
She turn to go
Sahil get up from his chair,run to her and pull her inside before she move out
Ragini who was jerk with his sudden pulls..
Sahil:jaan ,I'm sorry,I'm not mean it jaan..I love you...and why you not inform me that you want to come here..
Ragini:im call you many time sahil but you don't pick up ..and your security tell you in meeting so decide to bring food for you because i know you won't had your food if you busy..
Sahil was overwhelmed by her care..kiss her suddenly..she get shock first but slowly respond back to his kiss ..
Sahil:ragini you want know why i fall in love with you??
Ragini breathing heavily after kiss:why
Sahil:because of your character and your natural..that's make me fall in love with you..now it make to love you more...
Ragini hug him tightly and he put his head on her shoulder ,tight his grip on her..
Ragini:come ,have your lunch..
Sahil:you prepare for me jaan,how sweet are
Saying this he pulled her cheek cutely..
Ragini who was wearing transparent saree showed her soft curves,sahil who was now only focus her fully ,he get hard for her..his dick get hard and bulge under his pant..

#MATURE CONTENT #

Ragini was busy in preparing his plate didn't notice he slowly come behind her..she shiver when feel his hand on her waist..he hug her from behind as his front hit with her back..he move her hair aside and place wet kiss at her shoulder..she close her feel his kiss..he come near her ear,bite her earlobe and say
Sahil:I LOVE YOU RAGINI..I need you now..I can't control it
he turn her to his side..ragini was blush and hide her face at his chest feeling his lustily love gaze ..he make look his eyes holding her chin..both lost in each other's eyes..he slammed his lips with on her..he suck her upper lips while she suck his lower lips..they change the position..sahil bite ragini lips,she gasp and he let his tongue inside her mouth and explore it..they deepen the kiss while touch each other forehead breathing heavily..
Sahil:jaan,I need you jaan...I need you badly now..
Ragini breathing heavily:but sahil,we at office..what if someone come inside..
Sahil:No one dare to come inside without my permission,so you don't worry jaan..
Saying this he kiss her again and move with her to couch..without breaking kiss he open her saree and blouse completely making her with inner garment only..
Sahil:jaan undress me
Saying this he put her hand in his shirt ,she open his his shirt button and kiss his chest while roaming her hand in his bare chest sensually make he groan in pleasure..she make him lie on couch and take his nipple in her mouth,suck them hard and bite it little..she travelled kiss to down and stop at his dick..she put her hand in his dick and rub above his jeans..
Sahil:oh my god jaan,ahhh..mmm
Ragini take his lips again in her lips and nibble it softly while her hand open his pant button and unblock his belt..she pulls his pant along boxer..leave him naked..she go down and take his dick in her mouth..and suck them up an down make
him moan ...and scream her name in pleasure..
Sahil:oh my god ,ragini...ahhhhhh......mmmmmm....yes there jaan...i love you jaan..,mmmmm..faster....deep..deeeper...oh yaa...yessss...
sahil grab ragini hairs hard from back of her head and started to push her more,she increase the pace of thrusting his dick reaches till her throat making him moan loudly ...sahil close his eyes tightly when he feel he was cumming....after few min he cum inside her mouth and she drink all his cum...
Sahil breathing heavily:jaan
Ragini look upto him,and she was smiling..
Ragini:i love you
Sahil:I love you too
Saying this he pull her up and make her lie.,he open her bra and take her left side breast in his mouth sucking hardly while massaging another side with his hand....ragini moan his name in pleasure(guys the room made with soundproof so no one will listen any sound from inside)sahil take her nipples in his teeth and chewing it softly..make ragini cry in pain pleasure..after satisfy himself in her boobs..he go down and stop at her pussy...he smell her pussy under her panties..and take her pantie immediately put his mouth in pussy ...he kiss,lick,sucking her pussy..he lick her clit give some jerking vibrate make her cum in his mouth many time...he drink all her cum..and insert his one finger inside her and thrust hard..she moan like crazy can't able to bear his pleasure...he inserted his second fingers and thrust her faster...she raised her body and he wide her legs,hold her leg in up...he pull out his fingers out which has ragini juice on it ...he suck his own fingers tasting her cum making her shy...he wide her legs apart and position himself on her..he rub his manhood at her pussy..he slid his dick inside her deeply..ragini start crying in extreme pain..sahil stay inside her without moving to calm her..he kiss her to reduce her pain ..when he see she start adjust with his dick,he start to do movement slowly..soon he increase his speed seeing her getting pleasure with pain..
Ragini:oh...aahhhhh....sahil...easy...mmmmm..you are wild...mmmm..ahh..be...sl...slowwww...ahhhhh..,
Sanskar:No way!you only awaken my devil side and now bear it jaan..
He increased his speed and start doing in and out speedily and violently like a beast...she cry in pleasure pain..he trying his best to insert himself fullest inside her...he realized he is very deep inside her vagina and realized he is in her uterus and start to hitting her gspot vigorously and shaking her wildly..
Ragini:ahh..sahil you are so deep inside me...i can feel you..ahhhh...ahhh(crying in pleasure up pain)
Sahil:really!!(hitting her gspot more wildly)
Ragini get her orgasm multiple times while he hit her gspot..after around a hour of hot love making continuously,he screamed and release his sperm inside her womb along with ragini cum..He fall in her ,holding her boobs his hand..both panting heavily and sweating badly in that ac room..both smile in satisfaction..
Sahil: I Love You Jaan
Ragini:I Love You Too Baby
Sahil get up from her and dress himself..ragini also start to dress herself...sahil help her in dressing...after clean up themselves at washroom...sahil sit in couch and ragini serve his lunch..he pull her make her sit in lap and feed her by his hand..she also feed him..the part end with both feeding food each other's with happiness and caring in face..

OKAY GUYS,I HOPE THERE LOVE STAY LIKE THIS FOREVER..I WILL UPDATE ABOUT NEXT PART VERY SOON...SEE ALL LATER..BYE