BE ONE🤍

Ragini:sahil
Sahil:ragini
Ragini:make love with me
Sahil:ragini are sure??I can wait for that moment..don't sacrifice yourself to satisfy my needs..I can control it..
Ragini:but I can't,I want to be urs in every way sahil..I want to loved by you..I want to give you my everything..I want to be urs sahil..
Sahil:I love you jaan
Ragini:l love you too

#MATURE CONTENT #

SAANSON KO JEENE KA ISHARA MIL GAYA
DOOBA MAIN TUJH MEIN TO KINAARA MIL GAYA....
sahil touch ragini hand sensually..ragini get blush and turn to other side..

SANSON KO JEENE KA ISHARA MIL GAYA
sahil moves closer to her and touches her cheek with his finger making ragini shiver ..he holds by her waist and pulls her closer..she dashed on his chest..

ZINDAGI KA PATA DOBARA MIL GAYÁ
both feel each other's breath..their lips are an inch apart..they both looking each other's lips with lust..

TU MILA TO KHUDA KA SAHAARA MIL GAYA
soon sahil and ragini place their lips on each other and share a peck but it's the lust of love which turned their soft passionate kiss into an intense passionate kiss..

GHAMZADA GHAMZADA DIL YEH TAH GHAMZADA..BIN TERE BIN TERE DIL YEH TAH GHAMZADA
their locked their lips tightly and even tighten their embrace..ragini pulls his hair and he bits her lower lips..ragini intertwines her tongue with sahil and he presses her waist tightly..both become short of breath and depart joining their forehead..

ragini shys and goes to window..sahil comes and holds her from waist and puts his chin on her shoulders..
Sahil:I love you jaan
Ragini:I love you too

AARAAM DE TU MUJHE..BARSON KA HUN MAIN THAKA..PALKON PE RAATEIN LIYE..TERE WASTE MAIN JAGA..
sahil turn her to his side..he kiss her cheeks sensually and slowly his hand where roaming on her back and unpinned her blouse knot..

AARAAM DE TU MUJHE..BARSON KA HUN MAIN THAKA..PALKON PE RAATEIN LIYE..TERE WASTE MAIN JAGA..
ragini was  feeling shy but soon composed and slowly move her hand on his bare chest..

MERE HAR DARD KI GEHRAI KO MEHSOOS KARTA HAI TU..TERI AANKHON SE GHAM TERE MUJHE MAALOOM HONE LAGA..
sahil went to her left side neck and started kissing her passionately..he sucking,kissing.nibble her neck..he bite her there make her gasp and moan his name..than he moved to her shoulder kissing and biting all there..

TU MILA KO KHUDA KA SAHAARA MIL GAYA
she moan his name loudly because of his action..this make him go extremely wild and he kiss her lips again wildly..

he pick her up and bring her to bed in bridal style..she staring him with love and he stare her with love and lust..he put her on bed slowly and come upon her..

MAIN RAAZ TUJHSE KAHUN..HUMRAZ BAN JA ZARA..KARNI HAI KUCH GUFTGU..ALFAAZ BAN JA ZARA..
sahil kiss ragini lips again and she ruffling his hair softly ,responds to his kiss..he left her lips,go down to her neck ,kiss and suck her hardly ..ragini moan his name badly..soon he unpinned her saree and blouse making her damn shy..she turned herself in bed and now her back facing him..

MAIN RAAZ TUJHSE KAHUN..HUMRAZ BAN JA ZARA..KARNI HAI KYCH GUFTGU..ALFAAZ BAN JA ZARA..
he smiled seeing her shyness and sensually travelled his hands on her bare back making her shiver at the proximity...his hand soon reached her bra and he unclipped the bra..he kissed her whole back and turned her towards him..he removed the bra from front...he make her get redness with his strong yet lustily gaze..

JUDA JAB SE HUA..TERE BINA KHAMOSH REHTA HOON ME..LABON KE PAAS AA..AB TU AAWAZ BANN JA ZARA..
sahil take her boobs in his mouth and suck hardly..she moaned feeling his lips in her most sensitive part..he bite her nipples,make her shout little in pain..he suck it again to reduce the pain..he moved to kiss stomach and placed his tongue inside her belly button making her moan..he placed feathery kisses on her stomach giving her tickling sensation making her giggles..soon he moved down kiss her pussy under her panties..she moan loudly feeling extreme pleasure..he pulls her panties and kiss her pussy..he put his tongue inside her and thrust her harder..she moan in extremely pleasure can't bear it anymore..he suck her pussy and drink her cum that come out from her pussy..he get up and kiss her again..make her taste herself from his mouth..he open his pant along with boxer together..he sat middle of her..he start rubbing his manhood on her core vigorously making her feel inside burn..he place his lips on hers while pushing inside her..she shout due to extreme pain but her voice not come out due to sahil lips on hers..

TU MILA KO KHUDA KA SAHAARA MIL GAYA..TU MILA KO KHUDA KA SAHAARA MIL GAYA..GHAMZADA GHAMZADA DIL YEH THA GHAMZADA..BIN TERE BIN TERE DIL YEH THA GHAMZADA..
sahil try to come out but ragini stop him and say "I'm okay...go ahead"sahil kiss her to make her comfortable..when he see her adjust with him..he start to thrust..
Ragini:Ahhhhh mmmmmm aahhh sahil little fast
ragini moan as Sahil increase his speed and start her shot after shot..

Ragini:Ahhhhh..,sah...il..don..t..s.....top...ahhhhh...mmmmm.ahhhhh....fast.....
ragini moan in pleasure that give by her husband..
sahil start get wild hearing her moan.he start thrusting more faster..
Ragini:Ahhhhhhhh sahil stop ahhhhh plzzzzzzz,ahhhhhh hmmmm yaaaaa stoppp...I am cumming...ahhhh
Sahil:aaahhhhhh jaan ,cum for me jaan..
sahil increase his shot and start giving her more hard shot while holding her leg put behind his hips...
Sahil:ahhh ragini I'm gone cum....oh mmmmm fuck.
sahil give her last hard thrust and both cum together..
Sahil empty his cum in her womb which come out and spread on bedsheets along with blood..
He fall on her tired and both were panting heavily.. he still inside her..

Sahil:I LOVE YOU JAAN
Ragini:I LOVE YOU TO SAHIL

The night past with their unexpected confession and hot love making...she ruffles his hair while he fall asleep fastly at her chest..she thinks how her life change in one day..she see him lovely before close her eyes to deep sleep..

FINALLY GUYS,THATS IT ..THE LOVE BETWEEN BOTH SAHIL AND RAGINI...MEET YOU ALL IN NEXT PART..BYE..TQ