LIFE AFTER SECOND MARRIAGE 🤍

The story start after ragini married sahil because of laksh emotional drama and threatened..she unwanted married with sahil ,for her only sanskar can take that special place in her heart and her life ..but what to do destiny play with her like this..It's take 6 month to she be friend with sahil ..she thought that sahil with take advantage with name of husband but thank god he still be the same sahil who she meet 2 year ago..calm,friendly and humble one of his character but still she can't accept him fully as best friend ..her delivery day is near..she carry her love symbol of her life ..her sanskar baby in her womb..she scare she will lost the baby again..but with greatness of god and after face difficult situations she give birth to a cute baby boy..she get old happiness back..from here we start our story of MERI BHABHI SEASON 2...

Sahil Mansion
Sahil:Ragini please drink this..don't act like kid
Ragini:No sahil ,don't make me to drink this tasteless soup again ...yuck!From the day I come from hospital I always drink this only.
Sahil:Don't give excuse ragini ..you have to drink this soup..you act worst than mishka..
Ragini:Whatever you say I don't want drink this ..DOT!
After say that ragini sit in bed and turn her face to other side..sahil just laugh with her kid behaviour..he go near her and put the soup bowl at side table..he sit at bed beside her..she get angry but never show to him..he poke her shoulder..she stand up and sit little far from him..he go near and sit with beside her again..this time he turn her face and make her look at him..
Sahil:Ragini did you get angry with me?
Ragini keep silent
Sahil: Say na..did you get angry with me?
Ragini:Yes!
Sahil:Ragini why you get angry with silly things..you should take of your health..you need energy that why I give you soup and..
Before he completes his words ragini speak in middle
Ragini:I know how to take my self sahil..I don't need any concern okay..I know what good and bad for me and don't behave like typical husband okay
After say this she go out from room bring baby sanskar with her..sahil sit in bed and get teary in his eyes
"I don't need any concern okay ,don't behave like typical husband "her words running in his mind
Sahil:Why she always behave like this ..why she thinks me like this..I didn't show any face fake concerns on her..she is my friend and my wife also..it's my duty to take care of her..i know she can't give me husband place but ..he look up and let his tear running..
Ragini Room
Ragini:Why he always behave like typical husband..I know he is my legally husband but still I can't accept him as my husband..he can be my friend or my best friend but not my husband..that place is only for my sanskar..
Sahil:I don't know ragini what feelings I had with you friendship or love..I always thought Kavya will be my first and last love in my life but after saw you and be with you i don't know what happen to me..you always fill in my mind ragini
Ragini:I cant!i can't give my sanskar place to anyone
She put baby sanskar at cradle slowly after kiss his forehead..she go and open her closet..she take out her and sanskar marriage pic which she still keep and hide from everyone..
Ragini:I miss you sanskar..I miss you so much,why you left me in this cruel world..I can't sanskar..i really can't live without you but for our baby ..the Symbol of our love I will stay sanskar..stay strong
And she hug picture and sobs silently

After 2 days
Mishka (sahil and Kavya daughter)come back from. School tour with happiness in her face.
Mishka:Mumma ,papa I'm back..
Ragini:Arey my mishka..she hug her tightly..don't know why she always feel mishka and her have something different feelings always..not now she realised it but before marry with sahil..
Mishka:Mumma where is my baby brother..my chotu sanskar..I'm pray to god to days pass earlier to meet my chotu..say na mumma where is him..
Ragini:Mera mishka your baby brother is sleeping..we can't disturb him now ..he so small naa, so he need to sleep more..after he wake up I will make you play with him..okay
Mishka:Okay mumma
Ragini smile and touch mishka face lovely..her daughter always listen to her words and never obey it...yes her daughter ,she accept her as daughter before know about sahil..she always take different place in her life(but she don't that mishka is someone for her that she will come to know later)
Mishka:By the way mumma where is papa
I'm here baby ..she see up and found sahil stand at stairs..she run to him and hug him tightly..sahil carry her and swing her in happiness..happiness meet her after 2 days..he miss her ..his daughter very much..she always becomes best daughter to him..
Sahil:I'm miss you baby..papa really miss you..
Mishka:Arey papa im here naa,why you cry like small baby
Mishka wipe her father tear with her small hand..Sahil smile between his cry ..he always find happiness in mishka presence
Ragini who was stand there who also have tears in her eyes..she get emotional to see this both father_daughter love ..
Ragini wipe her tears in eyes and say okay baby come ..go and fresh up ..mumma will cook your favourite food today
Mishka:Yeay..I love you mumma
Mishka run to her room and left both sahil and ragini alone at hall..Ragini see sahil but he ignored her..and go away without talking single word with her..it's hurt her so much ..she don't why ..yes she hurt him but she thought want to ask sorry with him..but his ignorance hurt her more
Ragini:Why he ignore me ?its hurt if he didn't talk with me..
With that confusion though ..ragini go to kitchen

Sahil on the way driving car to his office..he got a lot unsolved questions running in his head now..
Sahil:Ragini ,I'm sorry to hurt with my ignorance but I need to keep this ..i don't why when I see your eyes my world is stop..yes ragini I LOVE YOU..I LOVE YOU ALOT(Yes guys he realised his love for ragini but never accept it because he think this love will cheat his past love he had at on her past wife Kavya)
Sahil:Ragini I really want to tell you,how much I love you..I want you feel my love on you..I can't describe my love to you jaan..
Sahil :But i scare what will think after that..I know you still love with your past husband sanskar but you need to move on ragini..you need live your life jaan..A HAPPY LIFE WITH YOUR COMPLETE FAMILY..
Sahil:When I see your eyes I always lost myself on you ..I want to hug tightly..kiss you and make you feel my infinite love on you ..
Sahil had tears in his ..yes he need her..need HIS ragini beside him..but he scare to tell this to her..what will she think about him and his love..

YES GUYS FINALLY IM MADE SAHIL REALISE HIS LOVE ON RAGINI..RAGINI REALLY NEED A HAPPY LIFE..THIS TIME SHE WILL FOUND HAPPINESS IN SAHIL LOVE..I KNOW RAGSAN FAN WILL CURSED ME WITH THIS UNEXPECTED TWIST AND COUPLE BUT TRUST ME GUYS ALL THINGS HAPPEN FOR GOOD ONLY..I WILL WRITE MY NEXT PART BY TOMORROW..HOPE YOU GUYS PATIENCE AND READ MY UPCOMING PART..THANK YOU