I CAN'T LIVE WITHOUT YOU JAAN🤍

Maheswari Mansion
After that incident ragini didn't go to her home..she don't want her parents know about this matter..she sit at her room and think things pass in her life..her and sanskar marriage,their romance,kids,lost kid,sanskar dead,remarried with sahil,love him,move on with him and his betrayal..she think why god play in her life like this..baby sanskar sleeping in his cradle near her bed..

Ring ring!!!
Her phone his ringing disturbing her thought ..she see in her phone display show "Call from sengupta mansion"..first she thought don't want to pick up but after put her mind at ease,she pick the call..
Ragini:Hello
Mishka cry:Mumma
Ragini get worried to hear mishka crying
Ragini:mishka ,baby ..what happen?why you crying..where is papa?
Mishka:mumma,why you left me alone? Please come back..we need you..and papa...she start cry more
Ragini:baby what happen to papa?where is him ..
Mishka:mumma ,papa didn't come back from yesterday..
Ragini get more tension to hear this..
Ragini:baby don't worry I will bring papa to home,you go sleep like good girl in room nah..I will bring papa..
Mishka:okay mumma
Ragini hang up her phone and run to outside of maheswari mansion..she take car key and drove off..while drive she call sahil but his phone get don't reachable ..suddenly she get call from his Pa..without wasting time she pick the call..
Ragini:Hello
PA:Hello mam
Ragini:yes
PA:mam can you come to office now,it urgent
Ragini:why,what happen?
PA:mam sahil sir...
Ragini:sahil!what happen to him?it's him okay..
PA:mam he is not in his conscious,please come fast mam
Ragini:okay ,I will be there in 10 minutes
PA:okay mam
Ragini drive fast ASAP to reach his office..on the way she got many negative thoughts ..she run to his office with tears in her eyes..
Ragini: where is him
PA:inside mam
She get inside his room and what she see next make her go weak..PA left them both alone in the room..
Ragini see sahil  lie in his couch in drukerd state..,he have ragini pic in one hand and there is blood stain in his foots as he is bare foot.,in corner she found broken vase glass piece that shattered everywhere..she take a baby step and go near him..she can't see him like this,.she want to hug him..console him..
Ragini:sahil..
Sahil open his eyes slower when he hear his most favourite voice..
Sahil:jaan,u come to me
Sahil try to wake up but his wound foots hurt him..ragini hold his hand and make him stand..
Sahil cup her face and say
Sahil:jaan u know I miss you so much..I'm sorry for past..if you not satisfied take this..(he unblock his pant belt and give to her)beat me,beat me until you satisfied but don't leave me..I love you jaan..i love you..I CAN'T LIVE WITHOUT YOU JAAN..I can't..if you go away sure I will die..
Before he complete his words ragini put her palm in his mouth..
They both have painful eye lock..sahil hold her hand in his lips and kiss in her palm..ragini who lost in his love ,forget about her hateness and respond to his action..
Ragini:don't ever say that,or I will kill you in my hands..
Sahil:if you want also ,you can kill me jaan,I won't protest it..I'm swear
Suddenly her eyes lands on his wound foot..she bring him to couch and make him sit..she bring first aid kit and dress his wound..while doing it she shrank her eyes feeling his pain but sahil only see her with love in his eyes..after dressing his wound,she get up from him and he pull her by waist and make her hit with him..he kiss her forehead and she closed her eyes feel his kiss..he traveled his kiss to her both cheeks..she clutched his shirt feel his lips ..he kiss her eyes,her chin and lastly his eyes land on her lips..

#MATURE CONTENT #

Sahil:jaan
Ragini open her eyes and see him with desire..she found something different in his eyes..without waiting more,he pressed his lips on her and kiss her slowly....the kiss get more passionate when his hand land on her boobs make her moan in his mouth..he get more wild hear her moan,he pinch her waist ,make her gasp and enter his tongue inside her mouth and explore her mouth..while kiss he open his shirt button and make him half naked..he put her hands on his bare chest and make her caressing it softly..he left her lips when both need air and breathing heavily look each time..for now ragini forget everything,but she need one thing only..that her sahil..
Sahil:I love you jaan
Saying this he kiss her deeply in her neck and suck there sensually..he go down to hear cleavage and kiss there slightly..he see up her eyes which show love on him..he holds her hands and puts in his pant button..he ask her to open it by his eyes..she open his pant leave him in boxer..she see his dick get bulged and like ready to come out anytime..he pick her up and bring her to couch..he make her lie down in couch..he come upon her and take her lips again and massages her boobs under her cloth..she moan and clutches his bare back ..he leave her lips and put his mouth in her boobs under her cloth..he lick there make her moan his name softly..he unhook her pallu and blouse and take them out immediately..she is in her bra and petticoat..he take out her bra and suck her nipples and boobs make her moan loudly..he rubs his dick with her pussy while suck her boobs..she push him more on her by hugging him closely..after satisfied in her boobs ,he go down in her private parts..he take out her petticoat and her panties in one go..he inserted his two fingers inside her and thrust in and out slowly..ragini moan and scream in pleasure pain..he speed up his and thrust her like machine with his fingers make her vibrate orgasms many time..
Ragini:ohhhh....yesss...ahhhhhh...mmmmm....faster...don't..don't st..stop.....
Sahil take her nipples in his mouth and suck them hardly while give harder thrust with his fingers in her pussy..he take out his fingers from her which have ragini juice..he lick his fingers and kiss her lips make ragini taste herself..he put his mouth on her pussy and suck them hardly..he lick her clit fastly that make Ragini squirt ...he drink all her squirt..he put his tongue inside her pussy hole and thrust her with his tongue..he lick all her cums..
Sahil open his boxer and position himself on her entrance..he holds her both legs and insert inside her slowly..ragini feel pain feeling him inside her..he kiss her boobs to distract her pain..when she adjust with him and moan in pleasure..he speed up his thrust...he thrust her wildly that make the coach shaking badly..ragini moan loudly feel him hit her gspot wildly..ragini moan his name
Ragini:sahil...aaaaaahhhhhhh...fast...,ohhhhh yaaaaas...deepppeerrrrr...hmmmm....ahhhhh
Sahil thrust her deeper that make his dick and his balls hit her pussy harder..sahil change the position make ragini sit up on him and make ride on him..she ride so faster and bouncing her butt on him fastly..
Sahil:ohhh mmmmyyyyy gggoooddddd..jaaaannnnn...yasss...ahhhhhhh..arrrrrr
Sahil make her turn and change the position to doggy style..he get inside from her behind and thrust her deeper holding his waist.,Ragini who was in high pleasure didn't feel this type pleasure before with sanskar....he up his speed and thrust her fastly than before..he scream and fill up her womb with his cum..he pull out his dick from her and change their position to 69..ragini suck his dick while sahil suck her pussy..both of feel so exhausted but they didn't want it stop..after satisfied in 69 ..sahil make lie down again and insert his dick in her ass hole for first time..ragini cry feeling extremely pain in her ass..sahil push inside her with forces and stay inside her without move..he slowly make his move inside her and when she moan in pleasure pain he increases his speed holding her butts...he rubs her clit with his one hand and thrust her ass  fastly..this make her squirt repeatedly..he come from her and drink her squirt..he again get inside her and thrust her fastly and repeatedly..after 3 hours long love making,sahil scream and release him cum inside her..she can feel his warm cums running out from her pussy..he fall on her boobs and cup her face ..she hug him closely and close her eyes ,panting badly..both them are soaked in sweating..
Sahil:ragini,I love you jaan ,don't leave me ..please
Ragini keep silent,closing her eyes ..massaging his hair..he kiss her heart near her chest..and come out from her.,
Ragini wake up and say
Ragini:go dress up ,mishka waiting for you at home
Sahil:you don't come with me jaan
Ragini:you go first,I have to think about it
Sahil:but jaan,I
Ragini show her palm to him
Ragini:I say na ..u go..she waiting for you..be a good father for your child
Ragini get up and wear her cloth..sahil also wear his cloth while watching her..she can feel his gaze on him..to avoid this situation,she walk out from office after make sure he go back to home safely..
The episode ends with confused sahil and double mind ragini..

OKAY IM DONE THIS PART..SEE YOU ALL AT NEXT PART BYE