SAHIL AVOID RAGINI AND RAGINI SEDUCE SAHIL🤍

Its already more than a week after all that incident happen..still now sahil  still avoid ragini fully..he don't want to make mess in her life again..in there ragini is longing for sahil..she in guilt because can't express her pregnancy to her husband (SAHIL)..she try many way to tell him about her pregnancy but she can't ..this make her more sad and hurt ...ragini want be at his side..she craving for him alot...but situation make them like this..

Maheswari Mansion
Ragini at kitchen doing her normal house chores like always but her focus not in work ..she having a deep thought..
Ragini:I should have to tell my pregnancy matter to sahil..but he didn't pick my call ...i really miss you sahil..you should have to know..
Ragini pick her phone at kitchen slab and dial to sahil number..
His phone is ringing but he never pick up the call..this make ragini get mad on him..she never give up,she call again to him..

Sahil Mansion
Here sahil doing some office work with laptop get irritated with non stop calling from her..he don't want to get interrupted in her life again..he try many way to ignore her but still he can't..at last he pick up the call
Sahil with rude :Hello ragini,why you call me again and again when I not interested to pick your call?
Ragini get hurt with his words but never show to him..she wipe her tears and say
Ragini:why you ignore me sahil?
Sahil:my wish
Ragini: I want to meet you
Sahil:I'm not interest to meet you ragini maheswari
Ragini get shock and hurt with his words.."Ragini Maheswari "how dare he call me like that ..did he don't know now I became his wife "Ragini Sahil Sengupta"
Ragini with furious:Listen i not call you listen your wish or something else..I want to meet you that's it..I need tell you something important matter..if you ever love me come to yyyxx hotel at 7 pm today..and don't try to run away from me..you can't ..bye ..I love you ..
Banggggg!!!she cut the call with full force..she really get angry on him ..how dare him to talk with her like that..today she will show him who is Ragini Gadodia..
Sahil who was scare with her sudden outburst..
Sahil:she should be with sanskar not me..I have to do something..
"I love you "he remember her last words before cut call..
Sahil with tears:i love you too jaan..I do ..but I'm helpless now..
Sahil: I think I to end this all..for that I have to meet her..

Yyyxx hotel
Sahil walk to the room after ask the receptionist...while walk
Sahil in thought:why she want to meet me in here ..if she want to talk anything she can say in phone or other places..but why?
He reach that room and knock the door..
Sahil knock the door again and again but didn't get any response from inside..he push the door little and door is open...
Sahil:it not close...
Sahil get inside room ..the room is so dark..there was no light inside..
Sahil:Ragini ..ragini where are you?
He get irritated with her
Sahil:see ragini I come here to end all ..so please say what you want to say..don't play hide and seek with ..I'm not have time with that..
The door get close suddenly make sahil jerk in fear...
Sahil:ragini ..ragini
The light get on and he see the view of room ..the bed was decorated with rose..room full of candles..the aromatic of room make him get hard..
He hear someone foot steps from behind..slowly he turn and get dumbstruck with his infront view..
Sahil:ra...ragini
Ragini wearing red nighty more look like lingerie ..which revealing most of her parts like her cleavage,her petite waist and her long legs..
Sahil even forget his intentions to here and get admire with his beautiful wife show her bold side which was Total Seduction..he gulp hard when he see her smirking sexily and coming towards him..he smile forgetting himself,ragini come dangerously close intentionally touching her soft front with his hard chest making his breath uneven..
Sahil stutter:ragini,what happened to you,you look really hot..
Saying this he lick his lips and slides his hands on her waist..
Ragini smirk:I know and I did it for you..
she whispers touching his ear with her lips sending shivers to him,she slides her hand to his waist connecting their lower parts,she smile victoriously as she felt his hardnes even thought he was wearing jeans..sahil saw deep in her eyes and his eyes land on her lips which so hot and sexy with red lipstick..he came to kiss her..suddenly something strikes in his mind..he leave her with jerk and push her away from him..
Sahil breathing heavily and hold his hair to control himself..
Sahil shout:how dare you ragini...I'm told you right there nothing between us then why you still behind me ahh..
Ragini with smirk:why sahil ..why I need to away from you..I'm your wife..and there is no wrong if we make love to each other..I'm still you legally wife..remember it
Sahil:please ragini don't make it hard for me..you should happy now that you got yours husband back and move on with him..I don't want make mess in your family's..please
Ragini:okay answer my question..will you happy if I move on with sanskar..will you happy if he love me the way you love me...will you happy if kiss me where you kiss me before..will you happy if he make love with me..
Sahil with rage:RAGINIIIII
He came near her ,hold her shoulder tightly and say
Sahil:don't ever say that..your are mine .. your everything is mine
Ragini:then why you let me go away from you sahil..why?
Sahil having tears in his eyes..he burst out to crying and sit with thud infront her..he crying badly like small kid...ragini who can't able to see him like this..sit infront him,cup his face bring his face near to her..she wipe his tears with her hand and kiss his forehead closing her eyes...
Ragini:sahil I know why you doing this all..for my happiness right..but my happiness with you sahil..you know why?
Sahil ask with his crying voice:why?
Ragini:because I LOVE YOU..I LOVE SAHIL SENGUPTA..I do.
Sahil:I LOVE YOU TO JAAN..I CANT LIVE WITHOUT YOU..I MISS YOU
Ragini hold his face and kiss his lips softly nibble it..sahil holds her waist and kiss her back with passionately..their kiss get hard and passionately..without breaking kiss sahil make her stand and carry her to bed..he puts her on bed softly..
##MATURE CONTENT ##
He come above her and kiss her lips again..Ragini roam her hands on his back feeling his kiss..he press he breast softly make ragini moan ..sahil go down take her neck between his teeth and bit her..she scream in pain ..sahil sucked that area to reduce her pain..he give nibble,suck,kiss her collarbone to neck giving many love bites on there..ragini moan his name loudly feel his love..he move down stop at her cleavage which invited him taste.he see her eyes and lick her cleavage without breaking his eyes contact with her..she get shy with it...he kiss her cleavage and her boobs under clothes...she aches her back feeling pleasure by him...he pull out her nighty make her naked infront him..
Sahil with naughty:so didn't wear your inner garment ah jaan?
Ragini get embarrassed with his statement..
He attack her naked boobs with his mouth while pressing another one with his hands softly..
Ragini:ahhhhhhh...sahil...easy...mmmm..ahhh
He suck her nipples hardly and drink her milk which come out from her boobs..he sucking her boobs hardly while looking at her face who is moaning in pleasure pain..She is feeling pain but she is loving this pain..She feels his dick getting hard against over her pussy..She feels herself getting wet by his hardness but she is loving his hardness over her pussy...she grind herself against his dick pleasuring herself..
Sahil who is busy in sucking her boobs see her grinding her pussy against his dick under his clothes..He smirk seeing this..
Sahil:my naughty jaan!you want my dick inside your pussy?(sliding his hand in her pussy make her moan loudly)
Ragini:ahhh!touch it more!it's feels so nice!!ahhh(clutching his hand)
Sahil:I will give attention to your whole body jaan..just have patience..I will drive you in pleasure..
Ragini is moaning by his touches on her...He again attack her boobs and start kneading and sucking them make her moan crazily..
He leave her boobs when it's turned red by his torture..he come down on her stomach enter his tongue inside her navel and start thrusting his tongue inside her navel while pressing her boobs again..
Sahil open his clothes fully ,making him complete naked infront her..he sit on his knee come toward her mouth..
Sahil:suck me jaan..
Ragini hold his dick in her hand and stroke it softly..she open her mouth and take his dick in her mouth ..he groan in pleasure feeling his hot mouth sucking his dick..soon she start to suck his dick deeper and faster..sahil being of control by his desire push himself full inside her mouth make her breathless...she feels his dick hitting her throat..he start hitting his dick inside her mouth and start fucking her mouth like beast..she feels difficult to breath but still enjoying this sucking him hardly..after sometime he exploded in her mouth ..she try to take off her mouth from his dick but he hold her from her hair and push himself deeper inside her mouth..she drank his whole cum..he smile in satisfaction ..
Sahil breathing heavily:how's my cum jaan?
Ragini with seduce smirk:it's was tasty (licking her lips)
Sahil make ragini lay down and widened her legs caress her wet pussy..
He inserted his 2 finger inside her pussy and thrust in and out hardly..he keep stroking her pussy with his hands then keep his mouth on her core start licking and sucking her pussy..she moan miserably in pleasure..he keep sucking her clit hardly start thrusting his tongue inside her hole...she hold his hairs and push him more on her dripping pussy..he keep his mouth in boobs and thrust her pussy hardly with his finger..ragini moan crazily and wildly with his act...he suck her nipples and drink her boobs milk that she keep for chotu sanskar...but desire of intimate she left him to have her milk...sahil pull out his fingers from her pussy which have ragini juice on it..he suck his own fingers and kiss her lips make her taste herself..
He sit on his knee on her both sides and widened her legs separate!with another hand open her walls and put it on her hole and start entering her slowly..She start crying in pain feeling his dick inside her after long time..he stay in her without do any movement make her adjust with him..he kiss her lips and boobs to sore her pain..when she adjust with his length he start to do moving in and out slowly..she start feeling pleasure,seeing her now calm,he start fucking her wildly while sliding his dick in and out rapidly from her..she moan in pain and pleasure while he keep fucking her madly like a beast..
Sahil:ahhh..I love you jaan..i love you
Ragini :i love you too sahil ...I love you
He increase his speed keep thrusting inside her passionately..his balls slap against her thighs..she scream getting orgasms in large amount....
He realized her gspot and start hitting his dick on her gspot vigorously make her cum again but keep hitting and stabbing her pussy with his dick..
After 1 hour of hard sex,sahil pour his sperm inside her womb in large amount that it's start falling from her pussy also..he turn her around taking some minutes of breath and make her sit on his knee and enter his dick inside her pussy again with a jerk start fucking her madly and like a beast..she moan in pleasurable pain..he grabbed her boobs while do in and out from her pussy shaking her body..the room filled with groan ,moan and scream of each others..After 2 hours of hard love making both scream and release each other sperm and cum inside...sahil fall on her boobs breathing heavily..ragini hug him tightly while catch her breath..
Sahil:ragini
Ragini:hmmm
Sahil:I love you
Ragini:I love you too
Ragini:sahil
Sahil:yes jaan
Ragini:I want to say something to you
Sahil:yes jaan,tell..
Ragini move out from him..sahil come out from her and lie beside her..ragini rest her head on his chest and sahil hug her tightly..
Sahil:jaan?
Ragini:shhhh
Saying this she keep her finger on his lips..sahil see her questionly..
Ragini:sahil I'm pregnant..you gonna be a papa
Sahil opened his mouth wide while she nodded..he just smashed his lips on hers again kissing her passionately showing all his happiness in his kiss..
Sahil:Thank you jaan,to make me father again
He joining his forehead with her panting and smiling after they broke the kiss..Ragini smiled seeing his happy face..
Ragini :I love you sahil..I will do anything for your happiness..
Sahil break his hug and cup her face...
Sahil:I will talk about our matter to sanskar and try make him understand..okay
She nodded and hug him again..
Finally she get her love back ...HER SAHIL BACK..

FINALLY GUYS I UPDATED MY NEXT ..SORRY ITS TAKEN LONG DAY TO UPDATE BUT IM SURE YOU ALL WILL LOVE THIS..UNTIL THAT  SEE ALL IN NEXT PART ..BYE