Epilogue Part 1

Meet our munchkin.

8 months later

8 months later...

Meri Jaan,

I don't tell you enough. There are a lot of things that you have known but not because I have told them to you. It is because you are a darn good observer.

Oops! I am sorry. I didn't mean to use a curse.

You are an AMAZING observer. Well, coming back to the reason why I am writing this letter to you is because I cannot ramble infront of you. When I see you, I only wish to keep watching you, and talking to you. Kiss you too.

But no rambling. Not because I don't want to tell you everything but because I want you to look at me with pride in your eyes. I keep making a fool of myself but I wish to change it. I want you to look at me the way Mom looks at Dad, like Bhabhi looks at Bhai. I want to be a name you could brag about. I want you to feel proud of whatever I do. I want you to admire me for what I have achieved, and for what I do.

Oh God! I am again straying away.

Okay, let me get back and tell you why I am writing this to you.

It is because I want to say thank you.

I know I left you confused, but let me explain.

Thank you, Shreya. Thank you for being my person. The person that I know I can rely on even if I feel like the world has turned its back on me. There will never be a day that goes by that I will not be grateful for you. Since the night that you had left me when I had taken you for granted, I felt as if I had lost my dreams. You know what my dreams mean to me, but Shreya, you mean more than them. My cars, those races, my dream project, or anything else. You preside above all. I may not tell you but when you send me those weird emojis every morning, they make me smile, and believe me, it is the best start anyone can have. It just feels like it's a part of my daily routine and I feel disoriented when I don't see them first thing in the morning. Thank you for making my days better, and for always giving everything you got to us. I literally don't know what I would do without you.