DAD- DAUGHTER DAY

THE NEXT MORNING 

Sofia: dad, how did the funeral go yesterday?

Felipe: normal, have you studied?

Sofia: yes, where's mom?

Felipe: she went to your aunt Erica

Sofia: okay 

Felipe: you know that perhaps the youngest daughter of King Willem-Alexander and Queen Maxima of the Netherlands will also come to the same college as you

Sofia: really? what's her name?

Felipe: Ariane, she is almost 16 like you

Sofia: good to know 

Felipe: there's also another thing, later on there's the final of the champion league football tournament, since you're a football fan like me, not like your mum and sister, would you like to come with me?

Sofia: yes i would like to and then i have an excuse not to study for these damn college admissions tests, how did leonor study and learn all these things?

Felipe: first of all these tests are not impossible all it takes is a little effort and then you and leonor are two different people, you must not compare yourself to her and she must not compare herself to you, you both have different qualities

Sofia: oh yes? and what are they?

Felipe: you are very good at sports while your sister is denied, your sister is more serious and you are not, you are more easygoing while your sister is not, your sister is more inclined to study and you are not, you are messy while your sister is a control freak, should i continue?

Sofia: no, please dad, i got it 

Felipe: luckily also because i no longer knew what to say to you

LATER AT THE STADIUM 

HELLO MAGAZINE: Infanta Sofia of spain, who has been a big fan of football for some time now and according to rumours, plays it with great passion, she could therefore not miss the final of the spanish football championship, which took place in Se...

HELLO MAGAZINE: Infanta Sofia of spain, who has been a big fan of football for some time now and according to rumours, plays it with great passion, she could therefore not miss the final of the spanish football championship, which took place in Sevilla, where her royal highness accompanied his majesty the King, and from the first row of the stands he was able to witness Real Madrid's triumph against Osasuna,  for the occasion, the second daughter of felipe and letizia  wore a long-sleeved green  top with floral print and white skinny jeans, completing the look with a small milky white clutch bag probably borrowed from her sister wardrobe  the Princess  of Asturias, the girls, aged 17 and 16, have now grown up and are refining their look, following in the footsteps of their refined and elegant mother letizia, with whom they exchange tops, jackets and precious advice, preparing for the commitments and appointments of life in the palace. Their sweet faces and honey-hued hair have already attracted the attention of many, and the two girls have everything it takes to become the next royal icons.