part 15

With an uneasy feeling Yeonjun was sitting in the interrogation room and kept looking to the door, not saying a word.

He was boiling on the inside though. Murdering two people?! Wasn't him, could never be him.

Yes, he'd do anything for you but he didn't, he didn't lay a hand on either Jake or Heeseung.

Who even did he supposedly kill?

This guy at the public bathroom?... That was an accident though... He only wanted him unconscious, so this dude wouldn't harass you...

But who else? Who else was dead?

And who the hell framed him?!

He sighed, Yeonjun just wanted to be with you,  clear all this shit up and hold you in his arms, telling you everything will be alright but he couldn't do any of that, he had no idea where he was or where they could've taken you...

As he walked his hand through his hair, the door opened and two men entered the room, one older-looking and a young one.

They greeted him and introduced themselves as special agents of the FBI. The FBI?? He gulped but greeted them back and added: "and I'm being framed here, I didn't kill anyone!"

They sat down and the younger one, Special Agent Kim said: "Okay, this is how this goes down. You tell us how you did it and answer every single question to make sure you're considered cooperative. The judge will take this in consideration."

Yeonjun sighed: "I didn't kill. I could never..."

The older one sounded pissed: "How did you do it? What weapon did you use?"

"Are you not hearing me? I. Did. Not. Kill. Anyone."

"Right and I'm secretly Santa Claus.", the older guy, Special Agent Olsen rolled his eyes.

What kind of special agents were they?

Frustrated Yeonjun took another breath and repeated the same sentence.

"I'm being framed... at least for one murder, okay?... the other one was an accident, I swear... I didn't mean to... only to make him unconscious I hit him with a baseball bat... but he was still breathing...", he sighed once again and felt like crying.

"Who are you talking about?", Kim asked.

Yeonjun confused looked at both of them but answered: "Well... well, the one guy that was killed?... I only did it, so he couldn't harass my girlfriend or worse..."

Kim tilted his head and blankly looked at him, then raised an eyebrow: "What about the knife? Did you go on then, sliced him open?"

Disgusted and irritated Yeonjun looked at him: "Knife?... what knife? I'm kinda terrified of knives though... I could never even own one other than like for food or so... so no, I did not slice him open, I left him there and went on with y/n to get away."

"How convenient.", Olsen said.

"Aren't you supposed to investigate? I'm being framed! Isn't there any more evidence?"

"Oh there is and it's all pointing to you, mister."

Yeonjun sighed. This was so frustrating.

"But I was with y/n all the time, I didn't kill anyone."

"Hmm, what about the night she went out meeting with her friend?"

"Amelia? Uh, I was at the place we broke into... it was abandoned though, okay? No one else was in there anymore. So, I stayed there and waited for her."

"And you stayed there the entire evening and didn't leave?"

"Well..."

"Well?"

"I left but not voluntarily... Jake Sim and his guys got in, held me, drugged me and then took me somewhere else..."

"So you got kidnapped?"

"Yes! And at first I didn't even know they'd take y/n as well but he kept on talking about revenge but I couldn't really do anything... I was hardly conscious and had blurry vision for a really long time..."

"Could be a good reason though, don't you think?"

"Good reason for what? Revenge is dumb, y/n always kept me from seeking it. And obviously it was stupid, like she'd never choose him over me. He's a psycho, a stalker and who knows what else."

"You wouldn't have the need to hurt him?"

"No, it's stupid. Like, sure, I'd punch his face if I could for what he did but that's it. Like, it's satisfying enough knowing he could never have what I have with her."

The agents looked at one another, nodded and Kim said: "Well, what about him?"

"Who?"

He took out a photo and laid it on the table. Yeonjun looked down and raised an eyebrow: "Heeseung..." Jun rolled his eyes and looked pissed at the two of them: "What do you want to know about him?"

"What type of person is he?"

"He's an asshole. He fucking sexually harassed my girlfriend, y/n! Ugh, he's a son of a bitch!"

They both just nodded and Yeonjun sighed: "But I would never kill him if that's what you're insisting! Yes, I wanted to hurt him but y/n told me not to... so I didn't. I kept that promise. Yes, sure, I'd also love to punch his fucking face but I didn't, okay? I didn't lay hands on him or anything!"

"Are you sure about that?"

"Of course I am sure about that!", Yeonjun's hands were forming fists.

This whole situation was shit. He didn't kill anyone. Could they finally believe him??

"Well, then.", they said and left.

What the hell??

Yeonjun let out a loud sigh and couldn't believe they just would only listen to the words they wanted to hear.