part 4

The first thing you did that morning was washing your hair while your boyfriend was still fast asleep. As you dried your hair you walked back into the bedroom and looked at him looking so peaceful and cute. You had to smile at the view, looked at your phone and then walked towards him.

Softly you woke him up by caressing his cheek and giving him a few kisses on his forehead. With a smile he woke up, still kept his eyes closed and said: "Morning, beautiful~"

"Morning, handsome~ time to get up."

"Hmmm nooo.", he hid his face underneath the blanket but you just chuckled and tried to pull it away from him but his grip was stronger.

"Babyyy, come on. We gotta get you ready for the race."

"Hmm... fine.", he let go off the blanket and you pulled it away from him.

Yeonjun opened his eyes and looked towards you. "Did you get even more beautiful over night, my love? You look stunning~", he smiled and sat up, making you kinda blush yet smile too.

"Thank you so much, baby~ Now get up."

He slowly stood up and laid his hands on your waist: "How did my sweet baby sleep, hm?"

"Pretty good, how about you, my handsome prince?"

He chuckled: "Oh I slept really good too."

After a few more loving moments, he finally went into the bathroom and you also quickly changed into more appropriate clothes.

Not long after the two of you made your way to the racing arena, holding hands. Every police siren made the two of you nervous, feeling like they knew about the illegal street races, about not paying Quinn and about breaking into that house.
You gulped as one of the cars drove past you and shook your head: "Fuck, I never felt so anxious..."

You slightly laughed to shrug it off, he did too: "I feel you, baby. But they can't possibly know all that..."

In the arena you quickly walked through the vip section and towards his team. They all greeted the two of you happily as you greeted them back and walked after Yeonjun into his dressing room. There his racing suit was hanging. "Okay, let's go. We gotta get you into that and then have a test drive."

"I hope this time I'll be better than last night.", he sighed and took off his jacket.

"Babe, you always do your best, you'll be just fine today."

"But this red-haired dude cut me off, there was no way to get past him... I really hope that won't happen today..."

"Yeonjun, baby, look at me.", you took his hands into yours and looked up to him as he slowly looked down to you, "I promise you, I'll always be here to support you and love you. And trust me, you'll be my number one in my heart, no matter what place you'll end up on. Also, you're one of the greatest racer I've ever seen. This one time being second will be forgotten. You're-"

A sudden knock on the door interrupted you as then someone in all black appeared and entered the room, making both of you confused on who it was but as he took of his mask and cap, it was none other than Kai.
"Kai?? What are you doing here?", both of you asked confused and sighed out of relief since you couldn't recognise him at first.

He chuckled and smiled then: "Hey guys! Guess who's hosting a party to celebrate the police not catching any of us?"

Yeonjun smirked: "Let me guess, you?"

You quickly said before Kai could answer again: "Wait, none of us? So also not Jay?"

Kai nodded and smiled satisfied: "Oh yes, not even him. It was a close call. He said he was afraid they might catch him but they didn't, he quickly drove into a parking garage and the police passed him and drove somewhere else. Soo, everyone's safe for now, meaning time to celebrate. You two are coming, right?"