part 5

This chapter contains mentioning of sexual harassment. Please only read if you're comfortable and not feel triggered by it, okay? Take care of yourself.

***

While holding hands, Yeonjun and you entered the party place Kai sent you to.
Loud music was blasting and the place was filled with people. Yeonjun's grip around your hand got stronger to not lose you within all these people.

The two of you walked up to the bar and ordered two drinks which you both took and searched for somewhere to sit.
You ended up on a couch, drinking your drinks and looking around. "Have you seen Kai??", your boyfriend shouted and you shook your head. There were way too many people and even though he was tall, you couldn't see him anywhere either.

As you finished your drink, you felt someone watching you, it gave you a weird feeling. Slowly you looked around but at first you didn't see anyone looking at you, so you shrugged off the feeling.
But then you looked around again and suddenly made eye contact with someone standing at the door and not just anyone, no, it was Heeseung.
You gave him an annoyed face, making him chuckle and then you looked away and back at your boyfriend.

Yeonjun suddenly stood up, making you slightly panic: "Where are you going to??"

"There's Kai, I'll be right back.", he kissed your cheek and then made his way to his friend.

Shit, let's hope Heeseung wasn't going to use this situation.

But of course you were wrong.

Suddenly someone plopped onto the couch right next to you, making your bounce up a little and bits of your drink landed on your dress. "Ey, was that necessary?", you then looked at none other than Heeseung.

You sighed. "What do you want?"

He took a napkin and was about to reach your dress but you quickly hit his hand: "Are you out of your mind??"

He chuckled and then smirked at you: "Why did your boyfriend leave you here alone, hm?"

"None of your business!", you took a napkin yourself and tried to dry your dress but that wasn't happening.

"Oh come on-"

"Shouldn't you be with your girlfriend Amelia?"

"Hmm, we're not exclusive, so I can do what I want. And I most certainly-"

"Oh what the fuck? She said you two are in a loving relationship and that you're apparently so sweet but so why are you such a disappointment?"

Heeseung chuckled: "Aw, concerned?"

"She's my friend! So stop with this bullshit. She really likes you, so why would you go around and flirt with others?"

He smirked: "I mean, the only person I'm talking to is you, if you think I'm flirting that's up to you~"

"Go to your girlfriend! And if you don't like her, at least have the decency to break up with her before doing all this shit!"

He looked around, then got closer and put one of his hands on your thigh. "What the fuck?? Get your hands off of me!", you tried your push his hand off but his grip was strong.

"What is wrong with you?! Harassing people for fun or what!?" You felt extremely uncomfortable and kinda anxious.

But suddenly he got completely close and literally just kissed you!

What the actual fuck??

You tried to back up but that just made him push himself more onto you. Your heart was beating like crazy, being so fucking afraid.