15

THURSDAY, APRIL 30
YAZMARI KALA MOORE

 THURSDAY, APRIL 30YAZMARI KALA MOORE

LOCATION: BATON ROUGE
2:30 pm

"Ms. keep her hair done, got her hair done againnnn." Yazmari dragged, as she played in her 30 inch long hair. "You look so pretty ma, finna eat that pu- Kentrell have some decency." She cut him off and sighed. Yazmari hairstylist Bre laughed before, looking over at Yaz. "You only need to pay 150 ma, gave you a discount." Bre told her, Yaz rolled her eyes.

Yaz loved spoiling people even if it's her hairstylist, nail tech, or even her lash tech. She was always giving them a 100 dollar tip. "Ugh Breyanna, you know I always give you a 100 dollar tip, now you tryna give me a discount. No ma'am." She told Breyanna, before passing her 350.

A/N: before the confusion hits, the regular hair style was 250 and she gave her a 100 dollars as a tip 🙁.

TIME SKIP
TWO HOURS LATER

"Hey mommy baby." Yaz cheesed, Kieran into her arms and frowned as he pulled on his ear. Yazmari noticed him and Kentrell did that when they was finna cry or something, "What's wrong? Hm?" She asked him. He stayed quiet and when Yaz touched a certain spot on his side, she noticed he flinched a little.

She scrunched her face up. Yaz raised his shirt up seeing a large bruise, "Oh fuck no.." She mumbled to herself grabbing Kieran busting into her grandma house. "Point em out baby." Yaz whispered, and Kieran instantly pointed at Malik momma. Yazmari handed Kieran to Mekai and he gladly took him, before Yazmari charged at her.

Everybody stared at Yaz shocked, as she swung  Kenzie around effortlessly. "What the fuck! somebody get her off of me!" Kenzie cried. Yazmari ignored her, then started punching her harder than before. Somebody pulled Yaz off her, before wrapping their arms around her.

"Calm down li dude, you gon be good." She heard Kentrell voice, "Kentrell that bitch touched my child! I will whoop that hoe ass a thousand times over!" Yaz raised her voice at him. The whole room went silent, making Yaz chuckle.

"You deadass wrong fa' that Kenzie, you a 26 year old women with 16 year old." Rio spoke up, "W-what, I never touched him.." Kenzie stumbled over her words. "Kentrell please." Yazmari pleaded for him to let her go, He shook his head no before sending a head nod to Mekai.

Before you could even blink Rio, Mekai, and Jordan all started to jump the fuck outta Kenzie. Yaz ripped from Kentrell gripped, then grabbed Kieran who was crying loudly.

TIME SKIP
TWO HOURS LATER

Yaz rolled her eyes, once Kentrell entered her presence. "Dude yo attitude nasty, and Ian do you shit at all." He snapped at her. "I- man no, cause Ian done Yaz. Yo attitude is the reason we ain't getting nowhere in our relationship, get yo shit together." He finished, grabbing Kieran and his bags.