3.

JEFFERY TATE GAULDEN
SATURDAY, APRIL 20

JEFFERY TATE GAULDEN SATURDAY, APRIL 20

LOCATION: BATON ROUGE
2:30 pm

"You wanna go to momma cook out or nah?" Kentrell questioned me, I sat and thought about it and shrug. "Fasho." I spoke dryly, He nodded and grabbed his keys. I stood up and dusted my pants off, then grabbed my phone making my way to his car.

TIME SKIP

"Jeffery you got so big boy!" One of his aunts said, I gave her a side hug and smiled. "Just doing me auntie. Ain't worried bout a hoe." I spoke truthfully, I fell back from Kezra after she told me to drop Yazmari out of jealousy. Yazmari been my folks since freshman year, She like family to me even tho she my best friend and more importantly than a bitch I was only talking to for a week.

"You shouldn't be, you gon get me a ticket to your graduation? I really wanna see you walk across the stage." She asked smiling, "You know Ima getchu one. Can't leave my fav auntie out." I told her. She smiled and gave me another hug before walking away, she was the only one I really liked here.

I walked through out the front making all the attention come onto me, "Hey.." I heard my mother say. I huffed and ran my hands down my face, "Wassup Sharonda." I greeted her back and sat next to her. "I'm really so- ion wanna hear it bru, you gave up on me to easily and I was the one taking care of you when you ain't have nobody else!" I slightly raised my voice, she stared at me shocked.

"Then have the nerve to say i'm to much to handle, when I was starving for days putting food in your stomach because you was worried about drugs and a nigga who beat on you! Sharonda bru I hate you!" I continued, causing everybody attention turn on us. "You're my mother bro, you pushed me out. You carried me for nine months and gave up on me, then tried to apologize. Fuck outta hea' bru." I spat getting irritated, "Jeffery why you talking to her like that!" One of my aunts asked.

"Man fuck all of y'all, ole evil asses. Ain't yo old ass getting cheated on right now? and ain't you going home for home. Stay the fuck outta my mouth and mind yall damn business! Messy bitches." I spoke before standing up, "I'm grown lil boy! Stop talking to me like that!" My aunt Shay spoke. "Then act like it, yo fat ass can't even fit in them tight ass clothes. Tryna stay young, bitch your 40 years old your career is over!" I copied the tiktok sound, everybody gasped loudly.

Kentrell walked in the backyard with a plate and Quando them behind him, He looked around and saw everyone looking at me shocked. He raised an eyebrow then looked over at me, "Whatchu done did dude?" He questioned me. I pointed to shay and at everybody else, "Every single of these old bitches trifling, they all in me and my momma conversation meanwhile they die in a few years." I told him angrily. Ben fell out laughing loudly, Kentrell stared at me shocked.