12

TUESDAY, JANUARY 30
KENTRELL DESEAN GAULDEN

 TUESDAY, JANUARY 30KENTRELL DESEAN GAULDEN

LOCATION: BATON ROUGE
1:30 am

Kentrell felt a warm body on top of him, he looked down as he saw Yazmari on top of him while her arms was wrapped around his torso. He  never noticed how much she was emotionally, mentally, and physically attached to him until she cried in his arms a week ago. Kentrell realized he was caught up in his feelings that he didn't even think about hers, he apologized to her.

"Ma." He spoke, as he tapped her awake. She smacked her lips before rolling off of him and onto the floor, "Ouch!" She yelled. Kentrell busted out laughing on accident. "Ou lord, ma you okay? come here." He spoke, before getting out the bed and helping her up.

TIME SKIP

"Hug me." Yaz told Kentrell, while they both was in the bathroom putting on face masks together. Kentrell stared down at her, before wrapping his arms around her waist. The two stayed like that for at least two minutes, until Yaz started talking. "You know when you left I was just an emotional mess, I couldn't eat, sleep, or even breathe without you by my side. I was just emotionally attached to you." She vented.

Kentrell stayed quiet as she went on. "I was in denial when I found out I was pregnant. Everybody told me to tell you, but I was scared. I was scared that you was going to take it the wrong way, scared you was gonna hate me even more. That's when I tried to let you go, but I was still up every night for five months straight during my pregnancy seeing if you was coming back. You never did. Kentrell you broke me." She said.

"I'm sorry mama, I never meant for my anger to take control, but I guarantee you i'll never do it again." He spoke truthfully. Yaz stared at him, before she grabbed his face and kissed him. Kentrell smiled softly then kissed her back, Yazmari moaned into his mouth. He picked her up, cuffing her ass in the process.

Once they made it to the room, Kentrell laid Yaz on her back and slid off her shorts. "Don't touch me Kentrell, lay down." She says smiling at him. Kentrell stared at her in disbelief as he did what she said. She got up from the bed then pulled Kentrell nike shorts off along with her panties. Kentrell groaned as he felt how wet she was, "Don't touch me, Okay? can you do that for me baby?" She questioned him.

Kentrell nodded, making Yaz smile and speed up her pace. "Yaz, fuck! Can I touch you mama? please." He begged loudly. "Unt unt, you got this my love." She whispered in his ear, as she moved her hips in a circular motion. Yaz felt his dingaling twitch inside him, causing her to slow down as she felt him nut in her. Kentrell moved Yaz off him, before flipping her over and putting an arch in her back.

He gripped onto her waist as he entered himself inside of her, Yaz arch deepened as she moaned softly. Kentrell hummed while he gave deep slow strokes, hitting her sensitive spot everytime. Yaz smirked, then started to throw it back on him. Kentrell looked down at her confused, he started to realize that she matured overtime. He loved every bit of this new Yaz.

"Fuck Kentrell! I gotta-" Her sentence was cut short, after Kentrell slammed into her making her instantly start squirting, not even a few seconds later Kentrell was right behind her.

TUESDAY, JANURY 30
YAZMARI KALA MOORE

TUESDAY, JANURY 30YAZMARI KALA MOORE

LOCATION: BATON ROUGE
7:30 am

Yaz woke up to her phone ringing repeatedly, causing her to groan and grab the phone. She sat up on top of Kentrell since she was laying on him, "Hello?" She spoke into the phone staring down at a sleeping kentrell. "I been calling yo skinny ass since last night, you okay?" Kenzo said in the phone. Yaz chuckled moving her hair, "I'm okay, come bring me my kid back." She spoke. "Mmtch, one more day?" Kenzo questioned her.

"You told me that yest- Sit yo bad ass down! Never mind yo son coming home today." Kenzo cut her off yelling at Kieran, "That's what you get, bring me my child. Nigga." She spoke. "Whatever, gimmie a hour or two." Kenzo said, and Yaz hummed as she got off of Kentrell.

"Where you going?" Kentrell questioned her, she quickly hung up the phone on Kenzo. "I'm finna take a shower before Kenzo come back with Kieran, Wanna join?" She questioned, grabbing her some clothes. Kentrell stared at her weirdly. "Who you was on the phone with?" He asked getting up and hovering over Yaz body.

"Kenzo, he been calling me  since last night. He's bringing Kieran back in a hour or two." She responded to his question, walked out the room, and into the bathroom. She heard Kentrell behind her, then turned on the shower. She loved hot showers, she couldn't even explain it herself.

Yaz took off her panties and bra, then stepped into the shower with Kentrell right after her.

TIME SKIP
AN HOUR AFTER

Kieran smiled and ran into Kentrell arms, Yaz smiled softly and started talking. "He got so much hair, what Ima do." She spoke then looked over at Kentrell who was already staring at her. "You should lock it when he get like 10." Kentrell suggested, and Yaz nodded.

Kieran reached his arms out for Yaz, she picked him up, and kissed him on his forehead.

___________________________

WELL, i ended this chapter early cause i can 👊🏾.

Enjoyyy!