1.

YAZMARI KALA MOORE
FRIDAY, APRIL 5

 YAZMARI KALA MOOREFRIDAY, APRIL 5

LOCATION: BATON ROUGE
2:30 am

I looked down at my freshly done white toes, smiling before walking into me and my brother house we shared together.

I was 17 and he wasn't that much older than me only bout 5 years older, "Kenzo!" I called out before looking up after locking the door.

I noticed he had his friends over that was known by Joe, ben, quando, and the rest of em was either in jail or wasn't around much due to being on house arrest.

"Wassup li bit." I heard Joe say, I smiled and waved at him. "Where's bway? and he didn't even attend school today." I questioned and frowned, "Top just got outta jail, and I guess he wanted to spend the day with him." Ben says.

I furrowed my eyebrows tryna figure out who was Top. "Who's Top? and who names they self top?" I asked, quando fell out laughing.

The door swung open revealing my brother, bway, and I guess the dude name Top. I took a moment to take in his face features, he was cute to me looked like a litter version of bway.

He had an fresh haircut and his face held a mug, and his eyes was a dark brown. "Bwayyy, frieeeeeendd I missed you at school today, I was stressing bad." I dragged dramatically looking over at him, he chuckled and threw his arms around my shoulder.

"You gon help me catch up on my work? I'm already failing and you know we graduate in a few weeks." He questioned, I rolled my eyes and looked at him.

"I guess Jeffery, needa start paying attention in class." I say, he pushed me off of him and I laughed. "Y'all done talking?" Kenzo asked us, I nodded then looked at him.

"Top this Yazmari, Yazmari this top." Kenzo introduced me, he stared at my face before his eyes roamed my body causing me to tense up.

"We finna slide to get something to eat real fast, you coming?" Kenzo asked Top, "Nahh.. I been out all day long, I'm tired as fuck." He spoke truthfully.

They all nodded and walked out of the house one by one, "How you and my brother met?" I questioned starting conversation.

"Through the game type shit, we both met eachother when we was like 15 and 16 years old." He told me, I smiled and sat on the couch.

"We'll be good friends, lemme getchu number." He said, I stared at me for a moment then nodded and stuck my hand out for his phone. He looked at me crazy, I huffed loudly and reached him my phone.