6.

FRIDAY, OCTOBER 13
YAZMARI KALA MOORE

FRIDAY, OCTOBER 13YAZMARI KALA MOORE

LOCATION: BATON ROUGE
9:15 am

FLASHBACK
TWEVLE YEARS AGO

"Mommy look!" 5 year old Yaz ran towards Genèsis with a stray cat, Genèsis turned around and jumped once she saw what was in her hand. "Yaz oh my god!" Genèsis spoke, "Can I keep it? pleaseeee?" Yaz dragged and smiled.

Genèsis laughed before shaking her head and kneeling down, "You can't keep it baby, it's not use to being in a house." Genèsis explained to her. Yazmari frowned at the cat, before dropping it and allowing it to run away.
________________________________

"You don't wanna go to sleep pretty girl?" Damien asked Yaz, Yazmari shook her head as her eyes filled up with tears while she looked up at him. Kenzo huffed and rolled his eyes, "Stop acting like a baby Yaz!" He complained.

Damien glared at him making him shut up and walk to his room with an attitude, the front door opened and revealed Genèsis causing Yaz to instantly run in her arms. Damien smiled at the sight in front of him, "Can you put me to sleep please?" Younger Yaz pleaded.

Genèsis smiled at her and nodded, then picked her up and carried her to the her room. "You gonna sleep in your room like a big girl?" Genèsis asked Yaz, Yazmari nodded while Genèsis pulled the covers over her.
________________________________

"No daddy and mommy it's like this!" Yaz whined and showed them, the couple laughed and did as Yaz instructed them. "We did it just like you did baby?" Genèsis questioned Yaz, "You can say that.." Yaz told them and made the yikes face.

Damien put his hand over his chest then acted fake hurt, "Well excuse me, I think I did better than your momma." He said and looked over at Genèsis. Yaz scrunched her face up and shook her head no, "You did terrible Daddy!" Yaz said then giggled softly before running to Genèsis.

Genèsis picked her up and then Damien wrapped his arms around the both of them, "I love y'all so much, yall both my babies and nothing can change that. Kenzo don't wanna be around us since he getting older, and more mature." Damien said then kissed they foreheads.
________________________________

Genèsis and Yazmari was walking on the beach, talking about random things. "I love you so much baby." Genèsis spoke out of the blue, "I love you more mommy." Yaz told her and smiled when they stopped walking and sat on the sand.

"Come here.." Genèsis told her, Yaz nodded and sat down next to her mother. Genèsis smiled at how much her daughter looked like her, "When I get older I wanna get married mommy, and have two twins." Yaz said.