9.

SUNDAY, MAY  26
YAZMARI KALA MOORE

SUNDAY, MAY  26YAZMARI KALA MOORE

LOCATION: BATON ROUGE
2:30 pm

Yaz walked into her grandmother house, causing everyone to stare at her. Yaz already felt the hatred they had towards her and she hated it. Malik immediately ran up to her, "I missed you, you need to come see me more Yaz." He told her and his voice sounded more deeper than the last time she saw him.

"I missed you too Mal, you getting old on me now. Yo momma gave you your 13 birthday gift from me?" She asked, smiling happily. "No.. What gift was it?" He questioned, Yaz yanked her head back. "I brought you a phone, and gave you a couple hundreds.." Yaz told him.

Malik whole demeanor changed, before he walked away and found his mother. Yaz phone dinged, causing her to look down at it seeing Kentrell texting her.

My ❤️

My ❤️
Wyd? I miss you.
2:45 pm

🖤
Im at my grandmas house, and I miss you more Kentrell.
2:46 pm

My ❤️
Okay, send me the address.
2:47 pm

🖤
You not finna meet these evil people, bye kentrell 😭.
2:47 pm

My ❤️
And is, I got yo location already. Ima see you in 15. Bye, I love you.
2:48 pm

🖤
Whatever, I love you too.
2:48 pm

END OF MESSAGES

Yaz heard yelling making her neck snap up quickly, she saw Malik momma yelling at him as he walked away mad. "What happened Malik?" She questioned him, and Malik eyes filled up with tears as he tried to explain.

"I'm so sicka of ha, she always doing that stupid ass stuff." He told Yaz angrily, "She spent the money on everything but putting food in the house, she claimed somebody brought the phone but it's the one you gave me." He said. Yaz shook her head, then walked over to Kenzie.

Yaz snatched the phone from Kenzie hands, "Weirdo ass bitch. This ain't fa you." Yaz spat at her. Kenzie yanked her head back, "That's my phone the fuck, gimme my shit." Kenzie told her. "Girl get yo broke ass back, I as in myself brought this phone for Malik, you ain't put nam one dim on this phone." Yaz glared at her.

"So, bitch you put it in my hands." She said. Yaz reached her hand out, and slapped Kenzie in her shit. Everybody gasped and chuckled at Kenzie. Yaz walked away, and found Malik before smashing the phone on the ground. "Ima get you another one, I promise." Yaz said.