8.

TWO WEEKS LATER
THURSDAY, MARCH 7
YAZMARI  KALA MOORE

TWO WEEKS LATERTHURSDAY, MARCH 7 YAZMARI  KALA MOORE

LOCATION: BATON ROUGE
12:30 pm

Yaz woke up hearing loud noises from her living room making her smack her lips, then throw the covers from off her. She quickly grabbed a shirt and some sweats then put everything on, before walking to the bathroom that was connected to her bedroom. She brushed her teeth and did her skincare routine then threw her hair in a ponytail.

After she was done she walked into the living room seeing Bway, Joe, Quando, Sagè, Kenzo, and Kentrell. "Get out." She said instantly causing everybody to smack their lips loudly. "Here she go y'all, here she fucking go." Bway complained, "Y'all gon leave ha alone, told yall loud mouth asses to shut the fuck up." Kentrell said before reaching his arm out and slapping Bway neck.

Yaz shook her head, then walked to her pantry and grabbed some chips with a blue gatorade. She felt a familiar presence behind her and looked back to see Kentrell. "I been putting in that work ma, yo ass getting big. Yo shit use to be a pancake not een' gon lie to you." He spoke proudly. "Kentrell get away from me now." Yaz mumbled.

Kentrell laughed loudly before he wrapped his arms around her lower back. "I wanna take you out tonight ma, so clear yo schedule for me, okay?" He smiled. "I gotta hair appointment." Yaz said then looked up at him. "So? Ian tell you had to miss that, just clear the rest of your schedule fa' me." He told her.

TIME SKIP

Yaz lotioned her body with coco shea, before allowing her freshly done hair fall down her back. She was currently getting ready to go out with Kentrell, "Temporary Time" by Youngboy played throughout her speakers while she slipped into her black body suit before fixing her hair up.

She decided to grab some red slippers and put them on along with a red purse to go with it. She quickly grabbed her phone, before posing in the full body mirror and posting them on instagram.

 She quickly grabbed her phone, before posing in the full body mirror and posting them on instagram